New Jungle Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all I needed was the inspiration :)
These are my 2 future outdoor cages, not sure what to put in them yet though.
DSC_0003.jpg

Thanks again for the positive comments everyone 8)
Good for you; Boa....i'm glad someone has been inspired;
Look forward to seeing the finished product....well done mate ;)

Thanks again Tremain, I have also in turn inspired someone else to build some aswell. :)

I have an agreement with the manufacturer and it is safe to say the savings are substantial. I am considering making some up for people if there is a demand.

Here's stage 2 of my project, thanks again Tremain for the motivation. :)
DSC_0007.jpg

That's looking great Boa .
How do you reckon diamonds might go in one of those in Syd ?

looks awesome and the poly tank is great idea.

Thanks.
Natrix, I reckon they would be ideal for Diamonds down there. Just don't locate it in too much direct sun as they hold a lot of heat.

Well, i finally finished my out door Jungle enclosure....
Complete with pond, misters and heating...they should do quite well in there.
I not only had to plant out the enclosure; some what like a Rainforest;
but ended up putting in a heap of pot-plants around the enclosure; with peanut shell compost...
mostly so the in the heat of the day; the spinklers can go on and soak everything; to give the area a high humidity.
Polly Tank; so no rust or re-painting; which with the price of hardware these day's
will save some cash in the future....
The most expense was in the mesh; which is called 'super-mesh'....powder-coated stainless steel.
I'm about to start an enclosure for Indicus (yes; i'm finally going to get some lol)...thanks mate ;)
40 000 litre Polly Tank; which when finished; will allow me to swim with them....be neat to watch them hunt
underwater....be my new excuse not to answer the phone....lol
Hope this give's you a few other idea's for out-door enclosures....cheers Tree 8)

Can i push my luck for a photo, of what it looks like inside the enclosure? It is fantastic!

Simone.

One of the best things I,ve ever seen. Well done mate. Ya gunna have some happy jungles. Awesome.

If they have open tops, how do these things drain? How are they to clean snake crap out of?

Love the enclosures Tremain. Wish I had the space to do something similar down here.
Boa, That looks like it's going to turn out good too.

Daniel

I guess using the word "Brilliant" would be slightly understated Indicus.

Mate, I could almost move into one of them enclosures myself, talk about 5 Star Accomodation.

Now I know why you said to me in that b&w thread recently how there is enough room in my
backyard for some outdoor enclosures.....now you've really got me thinking ;)

Well done Indicus, a truly amazing set-up!

Look forward to seeing more pics...

blackghost

Well Done

Great Job Indicus and Boa:) Very Impressive,
Keep up the good work and more pics when you guys get a chance;)

Joel

Thanks Joel. I am going to start phase 3 today, I'm not quite sure what phase 3 is yet but it sounds as though I know what I am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back