New Lizard Enclosure Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So I got bored and today's the cleaning day of the enclosures. Well I often get sick of seeing the same enclosures every damn day so I decided to do a little renovating of all three lizard enclosures. Included are photos of the Asian House Gecko's and Bearded Dragon's enclosures. I won't show my U.Miliis as it's nothing too fancy (damn them and their inability to climb. haha). I really love the AHG enclosure. Also added is a few photos of the current residents in the AHG enclosure.

Picture907.jpg

AHG House

Picture908.jpg

Top view. I got rid of all the stupid household items and decided to have it entirely au-natural. Therefore I have a hollow log and leaf litter for hides and one big leaf in a pyramid shape which little Anthony loves to sit under. Plus some branches and vines.

Picture912.jpg

Johnny. The biggest boy. Unfortunately I didn't get a clear picture of him :( He has gorgeous patterns.

Picture915.jpg

Jewel. As you can see she's not the healthiest girl. She was just so injured when I bought her. Poor darling. Healing up nice now though. Laid an egg yesterday :D

Picture916.jpg

Better view of the injuries

Picture919.jpg

My newest addition, Anthony. He's only young and nowhere near fully grown yet,but gorgeous and taming up really well.

Picture932.jpg

Beardie Enclosure.

Picture930.jpg

Robbie in the leaves.

Picture934.jpg

The baby, Ian. Only 5 days old now but growing very fast!

Picture937.jpg

Climbing up the side. I don't handle him too much as I fear I'll hurt him. He's so small.

Picture938.jpg

Ian. SO small.

So yes, that's them :) Hope you enjoyed my photos

can we see the U.Miliis and great pics all look great love them geckos dont care what others say there cool

can we see the U.Miliis and great pics all look great love them geckos dont care what others say there cool

Haha thanks. They are gorgeous little things with such a wide variety of patterns. The U.Milii enclosure is covered in a mesh blanket as it has no lid and that sheet provide great ventilation. It's got an artificial cave, little bridge which Salem loves to climb on, a laying down branch and two other half-log hides.

Thanks. I'm surprised I got any good ones. my camera sucks at closeups, even with that macro thing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back