NEW mountain heath dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
by memory i think there are two types of mountain heath dragons,
fantastic colours on those little guys, dont quote me but i dont think we can keep them in Victoria otherwise i would have had some by now

Hope this helps everyone thinking of getting some of these animals in the future. Just remember they are not terribly long lived, 2-4 years being normal, although longer periods in captivity are not uncommon.

I think thats because many are WC, I was given a very large adult female which I had for 5 years untill it died, it looked of some age when I was given it too. I have found that stress can cause them to keel over quickly, esp males.

wow wicked pics and nice colours. If you have the breeders details i would to get some, could you pm them through to me cheers

these look just like some ive seen here in Tassie. Ive seen lots of grey to almost black ones and also a few red ones down here

J3D72, can you please post a pic of the almost black ones?

next time im out there I will get some photos and post them up

Thanks mate. That'd be much appreciated.
You're so lucky to have such sensible regulations down there. I wish the mainland had policies as good as Tassie.

PM me when you get a nice clutch... im in the process of looking to buy a few more dragons and these guys look amazing!

please let me know when you have bubs ready my partner is dying to get some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back