new pet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly689

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I picked my new murray darling up from the airport today hes a he and Im trying to think of a name anyone got any ideas. Thanks

Carly

WEll my little baby is called Hunter because he is always slithering around his cage and it looks like he is hunting.

how about "Murry" the murry darling :lol: nah seriously i think Murry is a good name.

Congrats on the new purchase.....

Thanks for all your replys a friend suggested cuddles as well but I think Ill just wait til something to jump out.

Carly

Call him "The vet" so whenever you got a mice with a problem bring it to "the vet"..........

Call him "The vet" so whenever you got a mice with a problem bring it to "the vet"..........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

call it "Esfer"/"S4"................S for snake! :D

Diego
The name of the plane he came in on
Monty the python :p

lol, I did that, not real origional eh? [monty] :oops: .........then again considering he used to be called Rupert , i think i did him a favor! :D

how about axminster like the axminster carpet?

Thanks everyone I named him Seth it sort of goes with Stitch which is my female. But now I have another problem since theyve been living together Stitch wont eat, Seth has begun eating he was hungry and ate 3 days after I got him. Does anyone know why Stitch might not be eating, and of course I seperated them before trying to feed them and I havent changed Stitchs eating conditions. Thanks for all your help.

Carly :D

"living together" As in breeding or as in housing? If housing that is a BIG no no....From what I can remember, a members male snake was eaten by its female... I would seperate them unless breeding.:)

Not breeding just living together, so far they look very happy together they curl up in the same hide box and are quite happy Ive been keeping a very close eye on them and they will be seperated soon this is only temporary the male lived full time with a female before I got him with no problems.

Carly

There are a number of things that could be the causing your snake not to eat. For one, she may not be hungry but the chances are it's because of the new addition to HER enclosure. lol
If it's possible try an get another enclosure as I have heard of so many stories of canabolistic snakes.
Good luck, Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back