New pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Pics!!

Hey Kratos,

Nice pics!! :), especially the frilly and of course the Asper!
How old are they?

Kelly :)

The Frillys are about 2 1/2 months and i think troy said the Asper is about 5 months

A couple more

I know the last 2 arnt reptiles but i thought id post them anywayz

Cheers,

Jason

Attachments

• N. Amyae 08.JPG
    N. Amyae 08.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 59
  • N. Amyae 07.JPG
    N. Amyae 07.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Coastal 02.JPG
    Coastal 02.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Snowflake Eel 01.JPG
    Snowflake Eel 01.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Lion Fish 01.JPG
    Lion Fish 01.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 51
My Amyae was being so funny when i was taking the photos, he was doing push ups

yea the eel is mine, its a Snow Flake Eel aka Clouded Morey

They are some great pics, .
I love Amyae :) , arnt they funny little critters!, mine are such fiesty little things!!, . and they love doing push ups!! , i had both mine out the other night and as soon as they spotted each other, they decided they were going to have a push up competition!, very cute!

Also love the eel, and the???? deuce Bigalow fish :)
Nice collection:)

What else do you have over there that we dont know about Kratos?

That Lionfish is spectacular!!!!!!

Not much aye ;) Mostley just fish, will be getting a Dragon Wrasse to go with the lion fish and eel

They are some great pics, .
I love Amyae :) , arnt they funny little critters!, mine are such fiesty little things!!, . and they love doing push ups!! , i had both mine out the other night and as soon as they spotted each other, they decided they were going to have a push up competition!, very cute!

Also love the eel, and the???? deuce Bigalow fish :)
Nice collection:)

I love it when they do push ups, That would have been so funny to watch both of them doing it at the same time. Its like a work out session at the gym. There my favourite after N. wheeleri

That is a great coloured Frilly don't think I have seen one looking like that before...

...any chance of some photos of your aviary for the Sandy?

That is a great coloured Frilly don't think I have seen one looking like that before...

...any chance of some photos of your aviary for the Sandy?

The Frilly is a kimberley form that i purchased of Peter Johnson, my other one is a NT form and its more of a white colour. I'll take some pics of my avairy today and put them up tonight.

Thanks for all your replies and comments

Cheers,

Jason

hey Jason, man you've got some cracker critters there mate! Good to see the little boy amyae again. He's looking healthy.
I'm waiting for four kims from Gavin. Will be a while off though. Swapped him some little jungles.
Do you know which population your kims are from? Have you had any issues with them?

Not to sure but i think all the kims started of in gavins collection. I purchased mine from his partner @ reptile city so chances are at least 1 of them is from Gavins group . Are you getting hatchies or adults? I havnt had any troubles with them yet but i probably wont try breeding them this year after hearing what happend to Jasons female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back