New piercing!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know allot of people have piercings but seriously what do piercings do for you? Do people think they are cool or something?

I know allot of people have piercings but seriously what do piercings do for you? Do people think they are cool or something?

No some off us just like them, others like riding fast bikes or driving fast cars. Its personal choice.;)

Most people who get piercings don't get them to try look cool. :?

They do it because they're expressing themselves in a different way. Why do you get your hair cut? Why do you wear the clothes you do? It's just who you are and what you're comfortable with.

With me I’ve always found piercings (and other body modification) attractive. I've had an interest in it for a long time.

My first piercings I got were when I was a toddler, and they were my ears; I can remember getting them done. Of course back then I couldn’t really develop an interest in it because I couldn’t even go to the toilet by myself. But I think maybe it helped develop my interest.

My mum has a tattoo and I always had an fascination with it and wanted to look at it whenever I could. And then she got her nose pierced and I loved it.

When I was 14 I got my tongue pierced and I’ve been getting pierced since.
I plan on getting tattooed and MAYBE my tongue split if I still really want it in a few years. I also want scarification.

The feeling before you get it done is great. The feeling (physical and emotional) while you’re getting it done is great. The satisfaction afterwards is great.

It’s not for everyone though. But I hope at least people would be a little more open minded about it.

Cool has nothing to do with it
Some piercings actually enhance the sexual act, others came down through history such as the PA. (Prince Albert) The navel piercing came from the harems where women were circumsised, the niple piercing from Queen Victorias era.

Why do we do it cause we can, for many different reasons fashion cultural religious spiritual and many others.

Body adornment has been going on since time began its only this decade that it is becoming more mainstream.

A really good DVD if you can get it is "Modifiy" by Widcat
This would probably answer your question better.

Metal_Jazz;966458 [COLOR=black said:
It’s not for everyone though. But I hope at least people would be a little more open minded about it.[/color]

I think piercings are for freaks!! ;)
You'd have to be crazy to get one :rolleyes:

Just like tattoos are for jailbirds and sailors!! :rolleyes:

I think piercings are for freaks!! ;)
You'd have to be crazy to get one :rolleyes:

Just like tattoos are for jailbirds and sailors!! :rolleyes:

Not to mention how they'll make you die and always get infected. :rolleyes:

georgeok.jpg

I realise all the stuff behind getting a piercing. Some I reckon are tops and would love to have except for the permanence factor (eyebrow, tongue). But that piercing is bloody ridiculous. All surface piercing's look horrible and are even worse once they grow out and you are left with a long scar line. Bad place to have one of those is in your cleavage. Say it does grow out. Then any revealing top (which you seem to enjoy wearing: I'm not meaning any offence but you have posted a few pics) will show a scar that is 40mm long right smack band in the centre of your chest. Not a good look.

I realise all the stuff behind getting a piercing. Some I reckon are tops and would love to have except for the permanence factor (eyebrow, tongue). But that piercing is bloody ridiculous. All surface piercing's look horrible and are even worse once they grow out and you are left with a long scar line. Bad place to have one of those is in your cleavage. Say it does grow out. Then any revealing top (which you seem to enjoy wearing: I'm not meaning any offence but you have posted a few pics) will show a scar that is 40mm long right smack band in the centre of your chest. Not a good look.

I actually usually wear t-shirts, you've seen what? One picture of me?

Anyway on to your point.

One: I don't mind scars, and don't care what people think of my scars or appearance, I do everything for me. I AM going to be getting scarification so really scars aren’t an issue
Two: If it started rejecting I wouldn't let it just grow out. I would remove it.
Three: To each their own. If you don’t like surface piercings don’t get them =]

I have my nape pierced with a surface bar and it hasn't rejected in 2 years. But it hasn't healed 100% either.

My ex-flatmate got an award for being the most modified guy in qld.
He had ear plugs, tongue split, Alot of facial piercings. Nape skin piercing. Facial implants, chest implants, so it looked like he had 2 collar bones. And his last modification- he had his nipples removed.

I actually usually wear t-shirts, you've seen what? One picture of me?

if you want to get technical you have posted 2 pics on this thread. plus wasn't it you just a few weeks ago posting up pics of what you are wearing to a manson gig? was there any point in me typing "I'm not meaning any offence but you have posted a few pics" if you are going to take offence? if your going to ask for post something on a forum dont get upset when people say they dont like it, its a forum for gods sake; "Forum - A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website. This place is such a bloody hugfest sometimes, if your not agreeing with someone then your in the wrong apparently...

I have my nape pierced with a surface bar and it hasn't rejected in 2 years. But it hasn't healed 100% either.

My ex-flatmate got an award for being the most modified guy in qld.
He had ear plugs, tongue split, Alot of facial piercings. Nape skin piercing. Facial implants, chest implants, so it looked like he had 2 collar bones. And his last modification- he had his nipples removed.

Implants look great! I'm jealous of people who can get them. I don't think they'd suit me.

Nipples removed eh? I wonder how much that set him back.

if you want to get technical you have posted 2 pics on this thread. plus wasn't it you just a few weeks ago posting up pics of what you are wearing to a manson gig? was there any point in me typing "I'm not meaning any offence but you have posted a few pics" if you are going to take offence? if your going to ask for post something on a forum dont get upset when people say they dont like it, its a forum for gods sake; "Forum - A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website. This place is such a bloody hugfest sometimes, if your not agreeing with someone then your in the wrong apparently...

:rolleyes: I never posted pictures of what I was wearing to a manson gig, you've got the wrong person there.

The two pictures I posted were taken just a couple of hours after each other, so i'm wearing the same shirt....

I didn't take any offence, I was just clearing up wrong assumptions you've made.

Oh, and you ARE in the wrong in this situation.
It wasn't about agreeing with anything it was about what I wear, which I think IIII would know better than you do. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back