New piercing!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, could of sworn that was you. must have been a similar looking girl lol.

dammit now i gotta go and work out who it was.

got it, post #545 (5th from top) its not too far away actually. your faces are much different but your first photo with the black hair and red streak looks pretty bloody close, in looking for that pic i came across one of yours in the same thread and can safely say you look nothing alike. for all those too lazy to check the link its swingonthespiral.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59024&page=37

I realise all the stuff behind getting a piercing. Some I reckon are tops and would love to have except for the permanence factor (eyebrow, tongue). But that piercing is bloody ridiculous. All surface piercing's look horrible and are even worse once they grow out and you are left with a long scar line. Bad place to have one of those is in your cleavage. Say it does grow out. Then any revealing top (which you seem to enjoy wearing: I'm not meaning any offence but you have posted a few pics) will show a scar that is 40mm long right smack band in the centre of your chest. Not a good look.

I think I can safely say that those who have surface piercings couldn't give a flying duck whether you think they look good or not. Some people in this world are not wrapped up in what others think of them and therefore do not take those self same others opinions into consideration when making decisions about their own bodies.

Implants look great! I'm jealous of people who can get them. I don't think they'd suit me.

Nipples removed eh? I wonder how much that set him back.

quite a bit. The nipples were set in resin so he could keep them. My flatmate couldn't pay for it upfront, so the guy took his nipples and said he couldn't have them till he paid it all :p

quite a bit. The nipples were set in resin so he could keep them. My flatmate couldn't pay for it upfront, so the guy took his nipples and said he couldn't have them till he paid it all :p

AHAHAHA!! :lol:
That's great!

these are my girlfriends, hot as they were, only the one on her stomach still exists. i liked them tho

Attachments

• pierce.jpg
    pierce.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 104
Pity your not in Melbourne Metal-Jazz...temporary back corsets are one of my favorites.
lve done quite a few of those on various peoples backs;)
l very much enjoy sticking needles in people and making them look all pretty:):)
My partner has around 100 permanent piercings mainly in the lower region, Guiches,
a 2g prince albert, frenums and the rest!! We have done most of the piercings ourselves...thats
what happens when you have a home piercing kit;)....fun..fun...fun!!

Pity your not in Melbourne Metal-Jazz...temporary back corsets are one of my favorites.
lve done quite a few of those on various peoples backs;)
l very much enjoy sticking needles in people and making them look all pretty:):)
My partner has around 100 permanent piercings mainly in the lower region, Guiches,
a 2g prince albert, frenums and the rest!! We have done most of the piercings ourselves...thats
what happens when you have a home piercing kit;)....fun..fun...fun!!

It does sound like fun.
I've thought about buying some clamps/disposable needles and stuff but I would be worried about the sterilization and stuff though.
Though now that I think about it I could get mum to take my things to her work and use the autoclave/ultrasonic there.
Hmmm.

you have a great bells....

is that what there called barbells.

I was thinking about this thread today and thought someone might be able to help me. As I stated in an earlier post I used to have a piercing through the webbing of my left hand between the thumb and pointer finger.
My question is: Does it have a name?????
Cheers to the knowledgable :D

I haven't heard it called anything but a hand web piercing.

Yep its a Web piercing...no special name as far as l know...l had one for about 3 years l loved it very much:)
It sorta went bad after too much work with the hands and l lost it:(
Very cool piercing!!!

Getting piercings, tattoos or any other type of body modification all comes down to that person, and the choices as to why they got them.

Also, to the comment "Did you get them to look cool?" That kind of contradicts everything about piercings - Due to the fact, when you have piercings you get called a freak. When I was 13 I had my Eyebrow and Labret pierced and I got called a freak?. Nobody stops to think that maybe the person is getting these piercings or tattoos for their own personal reasons, rather than getting them and exposing them to be an attention seeking . . . .

For instance, my Arm Surface piercing. Myself and 2 of my other friends all got pierced in the same place at the same time, sort of a "bonding thing" And whenever I look at my arm surface piercings, I think of my 2 friends that are still at school and that I don't get to see as much as I'd like.

You can't just go and automatically stereotype anyone who is different to you.

The difference between cleanskins and tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if your a cleanskin.
(quote from a t shirt I once had)
Looks great MJ

It's the angle of the picture, or the way she's standing.. In the second picture she posted it's in the centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back