New Plates

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs I

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hubby has always been one for making up number plates... his ute was MADE 42 his van was NFURI 8 well mine may not be so exciting to him but it is to me...

So Excited, I got my new number plates today.....

Mrs I

xxx

Attachments

• DSCF2588.JPG
    DSCF2588.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 116
:p they look great! are custom number plates expensive? iv never really looked into anything like that before

Hubby just told me i could have had 5 letters so i could have gotten gecko 1 oh well... maybe have to order more lol....

Only a one off payment of $170

Mrs I

xxx

haha awesome plates Mrs I :D
You have the same model car as y mum :) and she has personalised plates too
(lets see how many guys figure this one out) they are ' HRN11 '

:p they look great! are custom number plates expensive? iv never really looked into anything like that before

we just ordered some personalised ones and it was a one off order fee of $30 then $430 per year..and that is for your plain white ones!!!!!!(we are in nsw)

Kool plates mrs i!!:):)

The other one is unavailable anyway.

Getting ripped off in NSW....

Thats very expensive compared to our one off fee...

Mrs I

xxx

wow 430 in nsw? i wouldnt even bother payin that much lol! id just go buy more animals with the money lol

Great plates. I love looking at custom plates. Saw one once...... 6ULDV8 ! Hahaha!

Awesome.

Saw one in the trading post the other week for sale, PYTHAN. They can fetch a fair bit resold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back