new rp's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

byron_moses

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys just picked these guys up from the airport there are four of them but one was a little ticked off so decided to let him be they are pure proserpine's hoping they will grow into some stunners

Attachments

• prossies 038.jpg
    prossies 038.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 308
  • prossies 033.JPG
    prossies 033.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 262
  • prossies 032.JPG
    prossies 032.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 241
we might have to do a swap one day Ben they will turn out wicked

They are good,especially the first one,way to go!

They are awesome, I love that first one! If you don't mind me asking, who were they bred by?

Crackers mate got to be happy with them, faustinos line are great to work with.

Very nice, I would certainly prefer these over any old jags!

That first one is stunning, very jealous, he/she would have gone nicely with my proserpines haha.

very nice prossies ben.

at the risk of being cut down to shreds by everyone, i have to ask you to clarify something i struggle to get my head around at the moment- what is the difference between a rp and a striped animal?

very nice prossies ben.

at the risk of being cut down to shreds by everyone, i have to ask you to clarify something i struggle to get my head around at the moment- what is the difference between a rp and a striped animal?
imo an rp animal has a better than 50% ratio of backround colour it doesnt have to be striped just reduced markings

very nice Brian.i have always been a massive fan of prossies and my boy is one of my favorites in my collection
cheers
simon

Attachments

• xian2.jpg
    xian2.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 67
  • xian1.gif
    xian1.gif
    278.5 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back