Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
God it's nice!

well small and kinda brown and stuff untill it sheds , but way awesome anyways!

Thanks to Wizz!

COLUBRIDS FTW.

Also if you have any for sale in brissy I am still after a few more :D

Attachments

• gts.JPG
    gts.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 244
  • gts1.JPG
    gts1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 244
  • GTS 001.jpg
    GTS 001.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 216
Very nice, I have had pythons for more than 15 years and just got myself a trio of btw and now the colubrids have taken my fancy, a couple of gts are now on my list.

Nice one Blueman , looks like you need a touch up on those fingers too mate .....

LOL nar thats the flash and my lack of blueness..... tattoos hurt don't they????

Not sure mate ..... i'll let you know when i get one .

Keep some pics coming of the new critter too , will be good to see it has its grows

No worries. You feel so stupid when you dont know what an abbreviation means don't you? I prolly have it all muddled up - lets hope I am right or I will be feeling pretty stupid...hehe.
Nice snake Scleropages. I will have to find a bit more info on them. I have not heard much about them. They are hard to get feeding is that right?

Shed and re-tubed!

Attachments

• GTS 003.jpg
    GTS 003.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 56
  • GTS 006.jpg
    GTS 006.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 56
  • GTS 007.jpg
    GTS 007.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 58
  • GTS 009.jpg
    GTS 009.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 59
  • GTS 010.jpg
    GTS 010.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 60
nice, what sort of heating do you give these guys?

Bit off subject, but was checking on my rats last night and there was a beautiful brown tree snake cruising through my back yard last night. Was the first one id seen naturally so was pretty cool.

nice, what sort of heating do you give these guys?

Bit off subject, but was checking on my rats last night and there was a beautiful brown tree snake cruising through my back yard last night. Was the first one id seen naturally so was pretty cool.

Wile they are small I am just using underfloor heating.

Awesome! BTS are cool snakes , I only saw two dead night tigers up north a few years back , never seen any BTS around brissy!

i kinda **** myself when i saw it coz it was about 11 oçlock and was just was mindlessly walking up to to the shed and was on the bottom step, out of three, at it was on the top step! so i freaked a bit and then it just cruised of into a big mulch garden in up the jacaranda tree. Im just glad id shut the dog in the house coz she always follows me up to the shed. Really nice looking snake with orange base colour and darker bands, but not really contrasting, and the typical boggly eye look to it. Really slow moving though which was a bit of a suprise......

Would it be possible to keep GTS in outdoor enclosures with no heating in Brissy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back