New to all of this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

holly

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im a newbie at all this so any advice would be greatly appriciated and just thought I would see if there is anyone from WA?
Im awaiting my licence to get here, so I can go and get my first Stimson Python :D

Welcome from a fellow newbie. Not from WA though sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankyou, Im hoping to meet other people and gain knowledge and ideas from everyone.

Im from wa to. Don't seem to be all that many of us on here tho. Welcome. Stimsons are a great first snake

Welcome , hope you enjoy your stay. I know a very good source of information from the west is @Snowman .

Last edited:
Im from wa to. Don't seem to be all that many of us on here tho. Welcome. Stimsons are a great first snake
There's a few people on here. Some larger local groups on facebook though.

Haha @andynic07. Not sure if a good source of info. I can point people in the right direction and point out some experienced iconic keepers in WA though :)

There's a few people on here. Some larger local groups on facebook though.

Haha @andynic07. Not sure if a good source of info. I can point people in the right direction and point out some experienced iconic keepers in WA though :)
I was told by many that you were a know it all? Maybe they are all wrong.lol

I was told by many that you were a know it all? Maybe they are all wrong.lol

Opinionated and don't tolerate non factual information or fools.. but what I know you could write on the back of a stamp :)

Hi Holly, I am in WA, Brigadoon. I have just purchased my first Southwest Carpet Python. They are great pets. I ave always wanted one so I finally have gone and got one. I got my license a few months ago and got my snake on the same day. Good luck with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back