New to Forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpsinIN

Reaction score
Hi, I just recently joined the Forum. I live in the US and recently got into Aussie snakes. I just got a woma about a month ago. I am debating whether or not to purchase a Bredl's that a person I know has for sale. It is so tempting but after spending as much as I did for the Woma, not sure if I should. I also have a corn snake, green iguana, Irian Jaya Blue Tongue skink, A. versicolor Tarantula, a Bouvier (dog), and a cat. I will be getting a Kenyan Sand boa and a Saharan sand boa in about a week from the same person that has the Bredls.

I joined this site to learn a little bit more about the Bredls, and also the woma.

Welcome along, would love to see pics of your corn :D and the other bubs ofcourse :p
take care and enjoy your stay :)

ooooh oooooh green iguana, can u pls post pics of it. thanks
and welcome of course. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
mel

Thanks for the welcomes. I would be more than happy to post some pics.

Here you go.

This is my Iguana. She actually has alot of orange in her.
100_0499.jpg

Her new cage
100_0501.jpg

Amelanistic Corn Snake
snake6.jpg

Woma Python
Post-shed.jpg

Irian Jaya BTS
01-11-2007043932PM.jpg

Antilles Pinktoe Tarantula (A. versicolor)
Versicolor10.jpg

WOW am sooo jelous of your iguana. your very lucky :D great collection
mel. :D:D:D:D:D

:O PRETTY SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want that sooo bad.

i dont even LIKE spiders and i think that that is super cool ! a freaking BLUE SPIDER!
seriously, ***!!?? how the heck did they breed that!!

..awsome collection. :)

yeah im thinking about getting your same collection i might have a look on pet link ;) lol

hello and nice animals. Has you iguana been sexed? It just looks like it has the fatty crown of a male and also the notched dewlap of a male too?? I'm no expert on them btw, just curious....

welcome, interesting collection u have. i highly recomend the bredli too :D (i maybe biased)

Wait...is your tarantula GREEN????!?!?! Far out!
Welcome to the site! You're so lucky to be able to keep native and non native species!

welcome, I would love an Iguana not so sure about the spider though....

hello and nice animals. Has you iguana been sexed? It just looks like it has the fatty crown of a male and also the notched dewlap of a male too?? I'm no expert on them btw, just curious....

The sex of my iguana is an ongoing debate actually. The vet said that it was a female (without probing) but when I asked on a forum I got mixed answers. They said that the she has the femoral pores of a female but a head of a male. So I dont know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back