New to Forum

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sex of my iguana is an ongoing debate actually. The vet said that it was a female (without probing) but when I asked on a forum I got mixed answers. They said that the she has the femoral pores of a female but a head of a male. So I dont know for sure.

Its nice anyway :)

The tarantula is blue right now but here is a picture of what an adult looks like. Very pretty if you ask me. I am actually not a big fan of the spiders. I kinda got it to help my fear. I can let it walk on me but as soon as it runs I freak out. But it is still cool and they are addicting just like reptiles. I want some more of them.

I have also attached 2 pictures of the sand boas I will be getting in about a week. They are different looking, but I still like them. Supposed to be docile little guys. The first boa is the Kenyan the second boa (last picture) is the Saharan. Look very similar to each other. Cant wait to get them.

Attachments

• A. versicolor.jpg
    A. versicolor.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Kenyan sand boa.jpg
    Kenyan sand boa.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 77
  • saharan sand boa.jpg
    saharan sand boa.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 81
welcome mate. get rid of the cat

LOL! Actually I was never a big cat person until this cat come in to the vets office I used to work at. He was from the shelter and he actually acts more like a dog. He is very comical! Here is a picture of him in his favorite position.

Attachments

• Sigmund 3.jpg
    Sigmund 3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 79
:shock: that spider looks amazing! i would almost consider keeping one if we had spiders that looked like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back