New Yank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamey

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I registered for this site a couple of months ago,and just have'nt had a chance to get back and introduce myself,so here goes.My name is Jamey Redden,I am 36 yrs. old,and I live in Largo,Fl.in the U.S.I work as the captain of a commercial grouper fishing boat in the gulf of mexico.I have been keeping various boas,pythons for about 17 yrs.,but have become serious about it for the last 5 or 6.I now only keep morelia species,and thought it would be great to be able to confer with you guys and gals in Australia.I am very much looking forward to interacting with you all. Best regards,
Jamey:D

1.1 Diamond pythons
1.1 Bredls pythons
2.2 Jungle carpet pythons
1.2 Green tree pythons

Hello Jamey, Welcome to the site, I like the list of your snakes :lol: , you will have to put up some pics for us to see ;)

Septic?Theres one I never heard.......LOL.Always into expanding my vocabulary(not to mention I have been called much worse;) ...LOL).Thanks for the welcome everyone,posted a few pics of my jungles and a male diamond in my gallery under JAMEY.Enjoy ,and thanks again.
Jamey

They wear armour, put them in a game of rugby and watch them freak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back