new years eve question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know NYE was meant to be a family thing, how interesting. ha
I thought it was mostly for getting tanked beyond belief :)

for people with young families it is a family thing,....

for the rest of us lucky people its party time!! :)

Hey and don't forget to celebrate my B'day (which made it a family thing for my loving family).

When you say happy new year you're really saying - congrats Paul, well done on another 365.25 days around the sun... And then I have to wait a whole year before my next b'day!

For all you other people - it's just another day!

Which brings me to the point - If my GF wanted to go out and get tanked on new years and left me at home with the kids i'd be pretty gutted - unless she bought me a very nice present - then I wouldn't be so annoyed!

I agree for singles its a veritable smorgasboard of hotties hahaha and for couples its a night to party then get down and dirty but for couples with kids its normally a night of fun with the kiddies and maybe if your lucky a family member will take them after and you can hit the town together.

Hey and don't forget to celebrate my B'day (which made it a family thing for my loving family).

When you say happy new year you're really saying - congrats Paul, well done on another 365.25 days around the sun... And then I have to wait a whole year before my next b'day!
I know what you mean when you say this but the way it's worded is funny, because really we ALL have to wait a whole year b4 our birthdays come around again ;)

Dino? What are you saying... are you saying I'm lying?

No.. I have to wait 365 days for my b'day - and then 366 on leap years (that one day ruins it for me).

What I am saying and the word I way stuff isn't funny at all. I perfect word all the time and you can't say not am!

I really don't get what you're trying to say. Most of you only have to wait a few months for your birthdays - like when's yours dino... (im going to check if it's on your profile now).

I couldn't find it... but most people are born in september because 9 months prior was christmas time and most people can't afford real presents.

So you only have to wait 9 months for your birthday - it's a crock I say!

Dino? What are you saying... are you saying I'm lying?

No.. I have to wait 365 days for my b'day - and then 366 on leap years (that one day ruins it for me).

What I am saying and the word I way stuff isn't funny at all. I perfect word all the time and you can't say not am!

I really don't get what you're trying to say. Most of you only have to wait a few months for your birthdays - like when's yours dino... (im going to check if it's on your profile now).

I couldn't find it... but most people are born in september because 9 months prior was christmas time and most people can't afford real presents.

So you only have to wait 9 months for your birthday - it's a crock I say!

LMAO:lol::lol::lol:

LMAO..All those who say NYE is just another night are kidding themselves. How many nights of the year do thousands of people swap saliva with the first guy/girl and then another and another at the stroke of 12? Not too many.
Honey im goin out with me Bro NYE....And you aint comin/welcome, to me, sounds like-Strippers and Hooking Up.
Missus would SHOOT me if I tried that line(and I wouldnt blame her)

OH this is EXACTLY what I was trying to say! Sorry, but it doesn't feel right!

Right here.

Ok, but you are perfect in YOUR eyes... I can't comment for the lady, or for myself- I don't know you (and I am not tryign to chat you up either!!! Lol.) so I will smile & nod my head politely, and just say "Really?"

I dont think its about jealousy or insecurity. Its about him going out and leaving her alone on a night that is special to her and a lot of other people. It can be a very lonely feeling to be alone on new years eve or Christmas eve. They are both the same type of holiday and he has a responsibility to his wife and children. she doesnt have the choice to go out as she has the kids so he should involve her in his plans instead of saying Im going out too bad if you are home alone. If she didnt have the kids she could go out with them or with her friends.
He is being inconsiderate and she shouldn't put up with it.
Why not air it on the internet with people she doesn't now. Its not like anyone can identify them, cos as you say Its not real.
everyone gets on the chat and asks questions. You happen to disagree with her so you have a problem. I bet it wasnt a problem when some guy asks what to buy his g/f, or what to do with a girl on first date or what snake to get hubby for his bday., or should I ask certain person out. These questions have all been asked and they are all personal questions.
The guy needs to grow up and take responsibility. If you want to do the deed that makes kids than you need to take the responsibility all the way.
As for the jocks , the underpants gnomes stole mine.
Globe trunks are the best, they come in a 3 pack for $20 bucks:)

Yep, Oldbeard... I have to agree with you, almost 100%... Except about the gnomes...:oops:... I don't want to KNOW!!! Lol. The safety of the Internet... And the security of being hidden from real people.

Yep, Oldbeard... I have to agree with you, almost 100%... Except about the gnomes...:oops:... I don't want to KNOW!!! Lol. The safety of the Internet... And the security of being hidden from real people.[/quote]

Lol the gnomes are off southpark,

No, my Nan's she reckons im a catch.. .. but then again she also thinks the
Cosby show was good :|

Dude, you gotta learn that it's not good to pick up at family reunions! If you simply must pick up within your own blood group, pick someone with better taste in TV shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back