new years eve question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that if i was her B/F i would be pis**d about my relationship problems being aired on a forum full of strangers. I can`t stand people that sticking thier noses in other peoples buisiness, a pet hate of mine.

She should do what she wants to do and what she thinks is right.

Maybe thats why they are having problems.
Maybe she also brings their probs up to friends, family, strangers, the doctor, hairdresser, postman etc.
(it is OK to use maybes & what if's because we only know a tiny bit of info here & we are meant to be making judgement & expressing opinions lol)

All I know is that it is a PUBLIC EVENT, it is not HER birthday or THEIR anniversary & It isn't a function that MUST BE shared together. Maybe she could add it to their vowels in the future lol, but IMO as far as I can tell there was no plans formed between herself & her partner and he made arrangements with his bro. No biggie (to some of us)

Sorry you are 100% correct.
He should be grateful that his partner wants to fight with him & place him on the internet to be judged. That explains her situation she described in her own words as "a rocky relationship" the selfish, ungrateful bugger he is. He should pull his head in and tell his brother to wake up to himself too, cancel the flights and organise a DVD night including the Girlfriend for mid week in January sometime.

Then again maybe I have the wrong idea here, after all I havn't seen him complaining or heard of him fighting with her over the matter. But hey she asked for an opinion so we have every right to be judgemental & biased after reading a 1 sided story yeah?

Hahaha you've had a bad day in the office haven't you. :lol:

I know that if i was her B/F i would be pis**d about my relationship problems being aired on a forum full of strangers. I can`t stand people that sticking thier noses in other peoples buisiness, a pet hate of mine.

I second that. APS is good for wasting a bit of time and and hearing interesting stories, flaming people etc but it's really bad for counseling and relationship rescues. It's an internet forum, not real life.

does this guy and his brother know that they r being judged on the internet?
y cant the guys brother visit family on new years eve.
did you have anythin planned before your partner said he goin to catch up with his brother?
jeez its not like your taking your kids everywhere and tryin to keep track of em at the fireworks or wateva
why dont you do sumthin special for Xmas because Xmas is more of a FAMILY thing?

i just think its a little low for sumone to be asking strangers about what they should do when they cant sort it out themselves

I bought some Calvin Klein boxers - man they're awesome... got them for $10 each!

I had Subway cookies for breakfast.

This in turn - with the new underwear - has caused almost no change in bowel motions.

Last edited:
That's pretty cheap Paul. I got some bondsies the other day (the shorts brief ones, you know not quite boxers but not jocks either) and they were $15 each. Though the normal bonds jocks were only $7 each if you bought them in a 3 pack.

Gordo - eBay brother - eBay....

With postage, direct to my door was $10.45 each - was stoked to say the least!

And no - they are not pre-loved... They're brand new - even though they say Made in the USA I believe their location of China that they originated is the most likely point of manufacture.

I second that. APS is good for wasting a bit of time and and hearing interesting stories, flaming people etc but it's really bad for counseling and relationship rescues. It's an internet forum, not real life.

If its not real life Id like to know what it is.... No need to have a go at her, if she wishes to ask strangers their opinion because they will never know her or her partner then let her. Ok, so its not the ideal place to vent but we all have opinions, and we can only give her input from our own personal experiences, no harm in that.
If you didnt already have plans for NYE then let him spend time with his brother its only one night, if he does this every year then yes Id be a little peeved!!!!!!!!

Gordo - eBay brother - eBay....

With postage, direct to my door was $10.45 each - was stoked to say the least!

And no - they are not pre-loved... They're brand new - even though they say Made in the USA I believe their location of China that they originated is the most likely point of manufacture.

Slim you are a thinker! And going ebay would save the embarrassment of going to the shops and buying them for yourself! No more red faces for me.

under16?

Go out, get baby sitters, don't get baby sitters, don't go out, your boyfriend is cheating but he's not.
It's rude that he's going out with his brother, but it's acceptable too.
There's an opinion that you asked for :D
Perhaps sort it out with the boyfriend and you won't need to air your dirty laundry..... so to speak.
Minor issues in life.

I don't know - I normally ask the shop assistants (if they're sexy and female haha - location joke) - would these look good on me?

are you done yet???

I understand your take on all this - but if your partner was not happy about a situation I think you would be a decent enough guy to consider her feelings, which this dude is not.
Simple solution is to go out another night thats not all about partying - I don't blame her one bit for being worried when hes out with his brother on NYE(bet he will be kissing some one at midnight!!). The brother should be wanting to spend time with his family which now includes kids(his nieces or nephew) so in my mind the brother is just a **** nut who has not grown up yet.

Sorry you are 100% correct.
He should be grateful that his partner wants to fight with him & place him on the internet to be judged. That explains her situation she described in her own words as "a rocky relationship" the selfish, ungrateful bugger he is. He should pull his head in and tell his brother to wake up to himself too, cancel the flights and organise a DVD night including the Girlfriend for mid week in January sometime.

Then again maybe I have the wrong idea here, after all I havn't seen him complaining or heard of him fighting with her over the matter. But hey she asked for an opinion so we have every right to be judgemental & biased after reading a 1 sided story yeah?

This sort of attitude really gets up my nose.

How can this not be real life? We are all real people, with real lives and we're dealing with real situations. We're not making up stories or living in a fairy tale. The internet is just simply another way of communicating and it is real life!!!

As for people saying she shouldn't air her dirty laundry on as public forum. She, nor her partner can be identified so where's the harm. The only reason why men don't want women to talk about their problems is because it makes them look bad, but if the shoe fits. If they don't want to be thought of badly then maybe they should treat their partners better.

If i ever get to the point where i have to air my relationship problems on a forum asking for advice i would rather pack my crap and leave! There is no question in it there for me. And you cant say that this is a typical male response either, my partner would agree with me as would many female frinds that i have. Some people just need to harden up and realise when things arn`t worth worrying about anymore.I don`t get all these whack jobs that go on shows like oprah or doctor phill either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back