new years eve question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sort of attitude really gets up my nose.

How can this not be real life? We are all real people, with real lives and we're dealing with real situations. We're not making up stories or living in a fairy tale. The internet is just simply another way of communicating and it is real life!!!

As for people saying she shouldn't air her dirty laundry on as public forum. She, nor her partner can be identified so where's the harm. The only reason why men don't want women to talk about their problems is because it makes them look bad, but if the shoe fits. If they don't want to be thought of badly then maybe they should treat their partners better.

Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum.

Where do you buy your jocks from?

Slim6y - I'll see your CKs and raise you nanna knickers and metamucil.

Last edited:
I don't blame her one bit for being worried when hes out with his brother on NYE(bet he will be kissing some one at midnight!!).

This is exactly my point.
You have taken a side based on minor infomation given from 1 side only, making it a bias decision to begin with, and your judgement is effected by insecurity more than likely because you have been cheated on in the past.

But you do not know the guy, so how can you be so positive he will be unfaithful?
Don't assume all men are the same hey. We have all been cheated on but that does not give us men the right to assume all you girls are low, or you girls are easy like that chick 1/2 of us have had a go at. Just like it doesn't mean you girls can call all us men dogs. There is still alot of good moral women/men around (and they even have control under intoxication lol)

And if the poster has the same thought process going on, then she shouldn't be with him if she can't trust him. If he has given her reason to worry then she needs to weigh up whether she can trust him or call it quits. And if he hasn't done anything to warrant her insecurities then she obviously isn't ready for a serious committed relationship.

Anyway your opinion is as valid as anybody elses I guess.
Opinions vary and all of that jazz. Back to jocks...

PS,
I just got some long Johns.
Needed thermal underwear underneath my waders when I go prawning :p

Last edited:
I am adding another 2 bobs worth... I failed to see where anyone said 'ALL men are dogs'. Certainly there are SOME people who aren't the best morally, but WHEN I find someone perfect I will ask THEM to throw the first stone...

I feel this is now way out of hand. I believe that there are THREE sides to any story... Hers, His & the Cockroach (appropriate for APS!!!) on the wall. I fail to see where she asked ANYONE to judge him (but maybe that too is in the middle of NINE pages). I believe from what I read that she has moved recently, and doesn't appear to have had the chance to make new friends yet, and by her own admission her little one is a handful. In her position I certainly wouldn't want MY family knowing about any relationship trouble because they don't forget or forgive. I myself have approached complete strangers asking about how they handle raising their boys seeking their help... Perhaps she felt SAFE asking strangers for SUPPORT and their thoughts.

I feel that all people seek advice from complete strangers at some stage (we do it here ALL the time!!). Should we be judged because we ask for opinions and advice?

I am to believe it is a fact that SOME women can feel insecure in a relationship at some time, even though they appear to have no 'VALID' reason... But I don't think rudeness or name calling will solve much at all. I think I will leave it at that for the moment!!

No need to look in the middle of the nine pages, it's right at the beginning. If asking people's opinion on his decision to "leave her all alone on NYE with the kids" isn't a call for people to judge then I don't know what is.

Have you seen those new bonds boy leg ones? They have a kind of fly thing... they look good but aren't that functional.

Kersten- I don't believe we were asked to judge, just offer our thoughts and our FEELINGS as to whether it is a FAIR situation... Perhaps they have recently moved and she doesn't want to be left alone. Heck, I am not there, and you are somewhere between her & I.

I don't know the WHOLE situation as I wrote before, but attacking someone certainly doesn't help anyone. It is unfortunate that it IS a tender topic for SOME people. I feel very sad for the people who find it so tender. However, as I said before... Can we find someone who IS perfect to throw the first stone.

Lol @ amazonian... Trying riding horses with bad jocks, THAT is PAINFUL!!! Firm jocks are THE way to go with horse riding!!

Man - you think you have problems..... Don't get me started.....

1) There's now two frogs living in my shower plug hole - I have to have cold showers in case I hurt them.

You live in Cairns and are worried about a cold shower??
Now you really do have problems.......

I bought some Calvin Klein boxers - man they're awesome... got them for $10 each!

I had Subway cookies for breakfast.

This in turn - with the new underwear - has caused almost no change in bowel motions.

Gordo - eBay brother - eBay....

With postage, direct to my door was $10.45 each - was stoked to say the least!

And no - they are not pre-loved... They're brand new - even though they say Made in the USA I believe their location of China that they originated is the most likely point of manufacture.

Ebay eh.......... sure they werent Colvin Kline ?? :lol:

sounds like you have a pretty bad family network - you don't have to have a man to look after your kids there are always aunties, grandparents, friends, uncles and loads more its all about networking and having support when you need it, its also good for the child to spend time with their family not just MUM & DAD

hmmmmm dont know if mum or dad will fly up here every new years eve to watch kids for the night!!!! seen as it would cost about a grand each to get them here and back :lol: :lol: :lol: to and from nz!!! OOoooOO and mum doesnt like flying

LMAO..All those who say NYE is just another night are kidding themselves. How many nights of the year do thousands of people swap saliva with the first guy/girl and then another and another at the stroke of 12? Not too many.
Honey im goin out with me Bro NYE....And you aint comin/welcome, to me, sounds like-Strippers and Hooking Up.
Missus would SHOOT me if I tried that line(and I wouldnt blame her)

Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum. Because it is an internet forum.

Where do you buy your jocks from?

So what if it is an internet forum. I dated a guy who lived in Amsterdam for 8 years, was our relationship not real? We saw each other in person, we both visited one another, we spent an enormous amount of time chatting via phone, msn, voice chat, etc and the funny thing was, when I went over to his place for the first time, everything was so familiar to me and I knew my way around because he had constantly sent me photos and videos. We were a big part of one another's lives and it was REAL and we met on the internet and most of our relationship was via the internet. And you might ask why I did that for so long. Because I didn't have to put up with any of his crap. When he annoyed me, I simply disconnected him..lol The relationship suited me down to the ground cause I got to have male company when I wanted it, but I still had my single life and I could concentrate on my young son.

I think people are so naive when they think that anything done over the internet isn't real life. We are all real people here, not robots.

P.S. I won't bother answering your question because I actually have respect for the original poster not to go off topic. Plus, it is a forum rule...No. 6 I believe....Posts must remain on the topic of the thread.

Last edited:
So what if it is an internet forum. I dated a guy who lived in Amsterdam for 8 years, was our relationship not real? We saw each other in person, we both visited one another, we spent an enormous amount of time chatting via phone, msn, voice chat, etc and the funny thing was, when I went over to his place for the first time, everything was so familiar to me and I knew my way around because he had constantly sent me photos and videos. We were a big part of one another's lives and it was REAL and we met on the internet and most of our relationship was via the internet. And you might ask why I did that for so long. Because I didn't have to put up with any of his crap. When he annoyed me, I simply disconnected him..lol The relationship suited me down to the ground cause I got to have male company when I wanted it, but I still had my single life and I could concentrate on my young son.

I think people are so naive when they think that anything done over the internet isn't real life. We are all real people here, not robots.

P.S. I won't bother answering your question because I actually have respect for the original poster not to go off topic. Plus, it is a forum rule...No. 6 I believe....Posts must remain on the topic of the thread.

Our jocks are on topic, this whole thread is about airing your dirty laundry! :lol:

I dont think its about jealousy or insecurity. Its about him going out and leaving her alone on a night that is special to her and a lot of other people. It can be a very lonely feeling to be alone on new years eve or Christmas eve. They are both the same type of holiday and he has a responsibility to his wife and children. she doesnt have the choice to go out as she has the kids so he should involve her in his plans instead of saying Im going out too bad if you are home alone. If she didnt have the kids she could go out with them or with her friends.
He is being inconsiderate and she shouldn't put up with it.
Why not air it on the internet with people she doesn't now. Its not like anyone can identify them, cos as you say Its not real.
everyone gets on the chat and asks questions. You happen to disagree with her so you have a problem. I bet it wasnt a problem when some guy asks what to buy his g/f, or what to do with a girl on first date or what snake to get hubby for his bday., or should I ask certain person out. These questions have all been asked and they are all personal questions.
The guy needs to grow up and take responsibility. If you want to do the deed that makes kids than you need to take the responsibility all the way.
As for the jocks , the underpants gnomes stole mine.
Globe trunks are the best, they come in a 3 pack for $20 bucks:)

need glasses? - I also said friends - Aunts Uncles basically anyone who is close is family so I guess by your statement you have no friends? I fly my sister, brother in law and niece up when I want to see them - maybe get a higher paying job?:D

hmmmmm dont know if mum or dad will fly up here every new years eve to watch kids for the night!!!! seen as it would cost about a grand each to get them here and back :lol: :lol: :lol: to and from nz!!! OOoooOO and mum doesnt like flying

LMAO..All those who say NYE is just another night are kidding themselves. How many nights of the year do thousands of people swap saliva with the first guy/girl and then another and another at the stroke of 12? Not too many.
Honey im goin out with me Bro NYE....And you aint comin/welcome, to me, sounds like-Strippers and Hooking Up.
Missus would SHOOT me if I tried that line(and I wouldnt blame her)

hahah so true - I think many people just don't know their partners are cheating on them(it happens a lot and no one can deny it) all I know is I would not want to be out on a night like NYE with out my husband as I want someone to kiss at midnight and I sure don't want it to be a stranger and then have to explain to my hubby why It was not him:D - maybe I just love my man more than some of the other people seem to on here.

i would be soooo peeved,....

cant they arrange a BBQ at ur place,..?

boys nights dont exist on family occasions like NYE, they can have a boys day the day before or t he day after but NYE should be spent with the family. (that being u not the brother)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back