Newbie here - go easy :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Untouchable_Jodz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys :)

My names Jodie (jodz for short,as the nick suggests) I like long walks on the beach a good book and romantic holidays... Oh crap.. this isn't rsvp is it? :oops: Just kidding!

Before we go any further Ignore the "untouchable" part of my nick - its a garbage song im not THAT bad :oops:) .Anyhow, where was I? I'm in W.A and looking at buying my first ever snake :eek:. We are looking at getting a children's python but at the moment I'm just getting some back ground info before i leap into the unkown (although its all very exciting and i cannot wait! !!)..

Rizz *waves* gave me the forum to join so thank you soo much for that mate you're a life saver :)

So yeah, I don't really know what else to say, Im about to also leap into the world of Uni so until then I'm lapping up my last few months of being home... I'm fairly easy going not much phases me, I can take it as much as I give it and love a good laugh...

Well I've rambled farrr to much! Im happy to answer any questions or whatever but as I said, thought i better introduce myself before leaping onto the board and posting away

Take Care

Hi Jodie hope you like APS

you will have to keep us updated on your progress on buying your lil one

Well hello and enjoy your last few months at home pre uni, because once you get there, no more fun will be had....

Who am i kidding, you will love it.

What you studying?

Welcome to AP&S Jodz, hope you enjoy your time on here.
You will find most of the people on here friendly :p

What a lovely intro Jodie! I hope you learn loads from APS.

Good luck with your first snake. A Children's is a great choice, although there are some stunning Stimson's pythons around your way too, so don't discount them!

Hey Jodz nice to have you aboard. I've got a childrens named Snoopy, getting him (actually an it as not sexed yet) was my wifes idea but I have grown to love him. Took me about five, maybe ten minutes. Na love all herps just some more than others. Have fun and enjoy the ride.:):D:p

welcome - there is always someone on here who is willing to help and friends are easy to make :), good luck getting you little one and when you do eventually get him/her make sure you post some pics

Welcome to the board Jodie.

The first reptile I got was a Children's Python and they are great little snakes. My girl Kiandra is very placid and such a sweetie. I got her sexed a couple of weeks ago and was relieved to find out she was a girl cause afterall Kiandra is a bit poofy for a boy snake's name.

Planning on just getting one snake? We all said that...lol. I got my girl in May and now look at my menagerie. My friends keep asking me when the petting zoo is opening for business..lol

Anyway, you will love it here and you will learn heaps.

Julie

Welcome to APS, its great here, a lot of help and advice. My first snake was a Childreni, I got it from a pet store, so it was $270, I could have gone to a snake breed and get it for nearly half that price, so make sure you have a look around for breeders!!:)

Good luck on getting your first snake.

Welcome to APS i am sure like most of us you wont be able to stop at one snake or reptiles for that fact.

I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back