Newbie here - go easy :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jodie. Welcome to APS. It's always good to have more west aussies on here!

haha thanks guys!! Lovely and warm welcome there :) I have to apologise too, once i logged on today i realised I posted this in the wrong section (so thanks to admin for moving it!) I was having a late night blonde moment (you'll learn to get use to these from me over time lol)

Well hello and enjoy your last few months at home pre uni, because once you get there, no more fun will be had....

Who am i kidding, you will love it.

What you studying?

I've enrolled into Bachelor of Commerce - Economics and Commercial Law, which I was then thinking of adding an extra year and bridging it into Secondary Teaching Minoring in English (so my majors would be SOSE orientated Politics and Law and Economics), though I am wondering if i am taking onto much and should of chosen Primary teaching (seems a little easier! hah) But we'll give it a go, I love a good challenge..

Thanks for the warning on it being so addictive, I've wanted a snake as a pet for oh around 6 yrs? But had a few things stop me as I wouldn't have had the time to care and look after him/her.. But I think I am ready (well as ready as i'll ever be!) You'll all probably laugh but I've actually bought a pet fish to trail myself - not exactly a reptile but it's in glass and requires some attention (I have little feet running around the house, so I figure if she's ok with it there and doesn't torment the fish then I should be able to upgrade).

I'll definatly be checking out some breeders now that you've mentioned it thanks! I must admit I don't know all that much about where to purchase my first snake, and the only plcae that I know that is reputable is down at rockingham reptiles (for all you sandgropers that know where that is).. I was under the impression that most WA breeders supplied Caught (from the wild) snakes, and I was wary of agroness that came with that (only because from my understanding W.A hasn't been able to have snakes as pets with a level 3 cat until recently?)

At the moment I'm looking at picking him/her up probably late dec/early Jan (possibly a xmas/bday present :) ) So for now I just want to be very well informed :)

Anyhow, i've done it again rambled on sorry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back