Newbie, Stimsons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mini_kitty

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ahoy hoy. Thought Id make my first post. Names Kathryn, ppl call me shortie. I have a fully grown male Stimson Python named Dateura, he's slightly bigger than average at just under a metre long, and I love him to bits and pieces. Strangely enough he gets along with my cat Maruman, they love sitting on my lap in the sun getting their bellys rubbed :shock:, and scaring the crap out of my friends. Is that weird? Who knows. Im definately keen on getting more snakes in the future, though because he's my first, Im still getting my head around his snakey vocabulary, so Im not willing to invest in anything more exotic until I know I can care for them properly. Ive had assorted lizards in the past, and turtles and so on, but I definately prefer snakes. So much more personality! Catch u all round.

eyy shortie :p, welcome to the site :D

Nice to see another snakie fan in the forums as always, and nice Stimi too!

And don't you worry, you'll find that you'll soon enough be the "crazy snake lady" down the street whose collection keeps on ever expanding ahahaha :lol:

Anywho, welcome to APS lol

thals 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back