Nice Brown

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythons73

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Howdy all,just a few pictures of a Eastern Brown i came across today,finally seen something else besides a Red Belly.He-she wasnt to bad considering some ive came across...Enjoy

Attachments

• 101_0413.jpg
    101_0413.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 101_0421.jpg
    101_0421.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 101_0435.jpg
    101_0435.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 138
looking good mark, you must have a good spot considering all the snakes you find, I went for a walk to a new spot today to see what it was like, was very overcast and all I saw was a few skinks.

oh!!! doesn't he look so cute and friendly.... lol. you're lucky though to be spotting them around. i live right near a conservation park and see absolute zilch.

keep the piccies coming!!

On decent days Ryan i have came across 3-5 Red Bellys,not many Browns,you would be very surprised where i see the majority of reptiles..Amy5189 basically i just walk quietly and 9times out off 10 they are sunning themselfs,a few times particalar when its cooler ive found other species under tin,stumps etc...

great strike pose! You are a much braver photographer than i am! What kind of camera do you use?

Just a basic $100 job...Considering the type i use,the majority of photos turn out alright..

Very nice Mark, wish I actually saw reptiles when I go for walks

A few more.....

Attachments

• 101_0439.jpg
    101_0439.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 101_0409.jpg
    101_0409.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 45
  • 101_0430.jpg
    101_0430.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 39
Also one of the tinest Eastern Small Eyed i came across today while i was bush walking,this one wouldve been no bigger than 10-12cm,such a cute little fella..

Attachments

• 101_0483.jpg
    101_0483.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 101_0472.jpg
    101_0472.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 30
we come accross small ones like that aswell, everytime we go basically. do they ever try to bite you, we usually find them and they just mock strike. or just wiggle a bit, flamers will now whinge about you free handling lol. so I am not going to say anymore about what we (me and my brother) have done (wasnt smart)

Last edited:
I really dont care what people say Ryan,whos going to stop me doing what i enjoy...I havent came across to many,especially this size.I did have one in a neighbours garden that was having a dummy spit,he-she was ok once i gently picked it up,i only walk across the road were theres a huge pile of stumps to let it go....bring on all the whinges about free handling these...

Yea the browns are well and truely out i found a baby one on saturday he/she was heaps pretty with a full gray body and black stripes,at first i thought it was a tiger but after a lil looking at and an atitude observation definately a brown lol unfortunately i did not have a camera on me.

What a lovely fellow there Mark. Even happy to pose for the camera :D Gotta love them. My jungle girl is always in that pose for my camera. Be nice to get some more relaxed photos of her but doubt it will happen.

Also one of the tinest Eastern Small Eyed i came across today while i was bush walking,this one wouldve been no bigger than 10-12cm,such a cute little fella..
I have picked up a few different baby vens ..the only species that I personally wouldnt do like that, is an eastern brown ...crazy little psycho's ....nice pics too ..

Great pics of the Brown, nice find!

A bit jealous of your comment about always coming across RBBS, I wish I could find one up here in the wild, I've looked everywhere. In, under, on, you name it, I've looked there, gets me thinking, nice and warm out, might go for a walk down along the creek!

i caught a big fat rbbs yesterday ...it followed a lady inside her house ...she ran out shut the door and it had free run of the house till I got there...ended up underneath her plug in organ ...which was a bit tricky as the organ was bloody heavy ,trying to balance that and see where it was ...in the end like a good fella he came out and tried to get up the screen door so ..tail and bagged ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back