nice coastal and black woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodney

Reaction score
nice coastal I hope to breed this year. a couple of people have asked about the black woma so here are a couple of recent photosDSC_0172.jpgDSC_0171.jpgDSC_0195.jpgDSC_0192.jpg

i im sooo jealious of your woma any offspring coming soon, put my name down PLEASE

how old is that black woma? has he/she had any offspring yet? would be very interesting to see if this trait is inherited.

chocolate woma mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice
nice woma mate any off spring from her/him yet im interested
wouldnt it be a melanistic woma

wow, thats is one sexy woma, any idea on locality? BTW that coastal is nice aswell

really do like the woma :D i like the way the orange carries on down the neck for abit, very cool :D

not usually into the whole crossing species thing but sure would be interesting to cross that woma with a bhp. very cool looking animal already though!

not usually into the whole crossing species thing but sure would be interesting to cross that woma with a bhp. very cool looking animal already though!

A jet black Aspidites, that would be nice although with this it probably wouldnt be too far off making a pure black pure woma

That Woma is insane! Deserves it's own thread with pics from hatchling to adult...;)

deserves it's own website if you ask me. and if it is a genetic trait, then a good name for the trait to go along with it as well. like "shadow woma", or "night python" as opposed to simply calling it melanistic. i think this works well for the night tigers, as opposed to just calling them striped boiga.

deserves it's own website if you ask me. and if it is a genetic trait, then a good name for the trait to go along with it as well. like "shadow woma", or "night python" as opposed to simply calling it melanistic. i think this works well for the night tigers, as opposed to just calling them striped boiga.

have a comp to name the line, who ever chooses the winning line gets a free hatchie lol

have a comp to name the line, who ever chooses the winning line gets a free hatchie lol
Shadoma?
Blacksayi?
Nightsayi?
Oh wait, GHOMA!
(Ghost Woma)

Last edited:
Ive been thinking about that Woma Rodney..SHOWOFF..LOL..So can you please answer the question,any babies happening anytime soon..That is such a STUNNING snake,it defiantly deserves TOP PRIZE...Jet black with the orange head with little striping.I bet it looks even better in the flesh...Top looking Coastal also..

Both very nice rodney when you do breed them let me know a lot of people will be interested in buying a pair both look ubique the black woma is stunning and if you where to selectivly breed the woma in a few years you would be able to breed an all black one witch would be rare

Both very nice rodney when you do breed them let me know a lot of people will be interested in buying a pair both look ubique the black woma is stunning and if you where to selectivly breed the woma in a few years you would be able to breed an all black one witch would be rare

Wouldn't look as good, the orange head makes it stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back