nice coastal and black woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was you Rodney.
Both are fantastic. You must have been one hell of a guy in a past life

haha i wish i was you rodney. classic.
were any of its siblings similar?

thank you both the coastal end the woma will be going on to three years old this breeding season hopefully this year they'll both breed . locale is R.H.D

That Woma is awesome, I would love to own one like that.

Also do you have any more pics of the woma ?

i think it is safe to say the your snake is the MOST wanted woma at this point in time....

Fantastic woma- never thought they could be black. Coastal is awesome too!

I feel so sorry for that coastal ;)
It's a cracker & you've done it no favours by posting pics of it in the same thread as that
brilliant woma. You know you have a ripper snake when it can overshadow (more like eclipse) a nice stripey like that.

It (the woma) looks better every time you post it, & I'm sure it's twice as stunning in the flesh (or "in the scale" as the case may be). You'll have plenty of interested parties waiting to see if it's inheritable.

Wow, stunning woma. Hope it proves inheritable for you. Grats.

very nice coastal. good luck with the breeding!!!

come on people show the coastal some love!

having said that, the woma is stunning! hope you can establish the line as i want one! :)

I wonder when-if it breeds,will any of the hatchies be dark.I hope it does throw some different babies,i love the "special snakes" that are just a freak of nature,without being xbred etc.I also fell sorry for the Coastal as its a stunning snake also,BUT not as good as the Woma..So Rodney do you have a partner in mind when its time for breeding,if so does it look anything out of the ordinary,or just a standard looking one.Fingers crossed you get some extrordinary looking hatchies...Best of luck...

Beautiful coastal........ but like everyone else, that Woma is crazy good looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back