• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

No Licence required

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakegal

Reaction score
For sale: Frogs and tank setup

6 Brown Tree Frogs (Litoria ewingii) including full setup. Frogs have been raised since taddies and are now a year old. They range in colour from tan to dark brown. The package includes plant, pebbles, large rocks and exo-terra tank specifically designed for frogs. Tank is 61 cm long (frontage) x 51 cm high x 31 cm deep. Has 2 sliding glass doors. Tank cost $270 alone, before frogs pebbles, rocks and plants.

I no longer have time or space to keep these guys, so regrettably I'm selling them. No licence or heating required.

$220 phone Melissa 0402 857 862

...picture coming soon

Why no licence required? I am sure I would have to have a licence to keep...

In Vic a licence isn't required.

Along with common froglet, eastern banjo, plains froglet and spotted grass frog :D

In Vic a licence isn't required.
In qld you only need a licence for frogs if you have a licence for frogs :? :lol: its funny but its true.

WOW thats ok...we have to licence everything up here, wonder if we can import them into our state.....anyone know?

Not sure agamidae would depend on the import regs for QLD I would imagine.

WOW thats ok

I know it sounds good we can have a few frogs off license but we can't even get rough knob tails or a whole heap of other reasonably commonly kept species ON license.

I dont know, but couldnt you just use a movement advice form and just leave the bit with the licence No for them blank?
maybe not, but i wouldnt mind knowing either. We only need a movement advice on this end i think, would you victorians need some permit or something to export them?

mmmmm...sux to be you, I think the only thing cant have are croc's....sorry for hi-jacking the thread oops

According to our license info page we still require an export permit. I don't think this costs anything however.

Re: RE: No Licence required

africancichlidau said:
Anything is POSSIBLE my friend, the question is, is it legal? :)
yes its legal afro,same as exporting a non exempt species to a state where its exempt,the importer may hold a license or may not but must have an import permit. :)

Here are some pics

Sorry about the light and quality in the 1st two pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back