Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lolita :shock:

i dont know anyone who's sweet all the time like she is - maybe zoe? :lol: :lol:

Pfft, Fluffy is played. I have an 8 foot male coastal named Fluffy, and a mate has an Inland Taipan named Fluffy too.

What about all the people with Montys??? How about Fuzzy??? I thought that was a little bit original!!! They were going to be called Fluffy, hairy and fuzzy at first but I like sparkles... cause thats what diamonds do!

I always wanted a pit bull or a doberman named fluffy... very fitting!!!! heal fluffy...

ophelia is kinda nice but i sorta know an ophelia so its a bit weird :?
and cleo is probably gonna be what we call julius's girlfriend when we get her eventually!
gawd i know im fussy but nuthin has really grabbed me yet - thanx for the link beka i will check there!

lol yeah i checked it but there wasnt anything there! are u sure u spelt my surname right?

sure did took it off the link in your PM to me. Check again they have to be there, didn't come back this time :) Perhaps I should just drop a floppy in your letter box :)

lol its not there! bloody ell i want the piccies!

ok we have called her Nymph, at least for the time being (if we hate it in a week we'll change it lol)

Nymph being short for nymphomaniac of course but i guess we can always go for the double meaning cos i think nymphs are beautiful maidens or something like that...

the nymphomaniac thing is cos she is always wagging her tail and putting it up ur sleeve or down ur top :shock: or she'll sit there on the floor and wag it left and right like she's horny lol. or she'll simply rub it up and down ur arm...a little scary really lol.

ah well thanx to everyone for ur ideas! :D

Well in a perfect world anyway eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back