• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

North-western 'top end' carpet pythons - male and female - happy to seperate

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montay

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia spilota variegata

Common Name
North-western 'Top end' Darwin carpet pythons

Female: 2 years (almost) DOB 26/12/2008

Sex
Male and a female

Length
Male: 2 metres
Female: 1.2 metres

Quantity Available
One of each.

Price
Male: $275.00
Female $175.00
Both: $400.00

Bred By
I'm not sure

General Description
We are selling these animals as we do not wish to pursue breeding this line. They are both healthy animals from an immaculate collection, and an experienced home.

Male (Titan): Titan is stunning! He is a heavy bodied young snake, ready to breed next season. His head is black velvet, with strong striping in charcoal and cream. A very dark snake. He feeds well on large rats; he has not refused a feed. We did not cool him this season, but allowed him to keep feeding and growing. His temperament is quite reasonable.

Male is pictured below:
IMG_5141.jpg

Female (Brittney): Very vivid, distinctive striping and colours. The pictures show this quite well. The female feeds on mice weekly. She does not like to be handled - this may improve as she grows and becomes more confident (this highly strung nature is quite typical of the breed). She will need another 2 seasons, I think, before she could breed. Her maternal grandmother was albino - so genetically, the odds are in her favour.

Pictures of the female:
Brittney NW carpet (2).jpgBrittney NW carpet.JPG

If you are new, or relatively new, to pythons we are very happy to include a free educational DVD about care when you purchase your snake(s).

Willing to Freight?
No.

Contact Details
You can PM me; email me: [email protected] or call: 0434 602 945

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

9/11/10: Both animals are still available for purchase.

Still available - if you are travelling down for the S&T festival on Saturday to Ipswich, this is the ideal time to pick up these snake(s)!

Female available price reduced

male sold - female available reduced to $150.

Female is still available

Hi all - female is still available for $150 - buyer was a no-show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back