Not new, but never introduced...=)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosequoll

Reaction score
Hello! I realized that I never actually posted an introduction, so I ought to, really. I joined last December, but didn't really start posting/commenting much until a few months ago, and I have to say that I REALLY like this place.

Anyways, intro. Hello, I'm Rose. :) I'm somewhat new to reptiles, although when I was much younger and still lived in the US, I had a Ball python and a few wild caughts (I didn't know any better) like garter snakes, little ringneck black snakes, and green tree frogs of various sizes. Since then though, my first reptile as an 'educated' adult was my pygmy Beardie, Charlie. I had been looking to get a beardy and we hadn't gotten any in at work in ages. We FINALLY got some in and there he was. 15 mths old, so not small and breakable (I would have been WAY too worried about messing up with my first lizard), and absolutely adorable!

I've had Charlie almost a year now, and since they I got Beagle (female darwin), Phoenix (male darwin) and Pebbles (male ringtailed gecko).

I have to say, I'm definitely hooked, and out of all my animals, they're up in my favorites.

As for other animals in the house, we've got cats, three bourke's parrots, two old male rats, a magpie, and a few fishtanks (freshwater and marine).

Hi Rose and welcome. Sounds like you have bit of a collection of animals. Any pics?

Welcome to APS - Wow the best of both worlds - in your opinion - would you still like to be in the states and have a mix of reptiles they have or here in Oz with our mix of Ozzie reptiles?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back