Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scotchbo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all i just thought i would share some photo's that both myself and tryptich_angel took on our 3 day holiday down to Berry and Nowra.
We went and visited Revdaniel first and got to check out his collection of Snake's he has some beautifukl olive's and some good looking Coastal's as well...

We went to Nowra Wildlife Park to take a look around as we heard it had a good reptile section as it turn's out they only had a few Frill neck lizards a blue tongue asleep in a log they had a few ackies a fierce snake and a pair of carpet python's so here are the pic's excuse the quality as they were taken on a digital video camera that can take still's as well...

Here they are enjoy

Thanx for sharing! I can never get sick of looking at pics of reps :)

im still tryin to get down to dans place and meet him and his snakes.... each time i make plans to somthing happens:-(

Dan's pretty kool and every room in his house has at least one snake in it lol (hope you dont mind me saying that dan) he love's his snake's especially his Female coastal...

I went horse riding down there as well on the sunday and im still hurting lol im still walkin like a cowboy as it was my first time riding..

RE: Re: RE: Nowra Wildlife Park

no i was butt naked we went nude horse riding

no worries trust me if the horses saw me naked they would drop dead with excitement lol

HaHaHa, lol ill leave it there and take your word for it LOL... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back