• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilian66

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Liasis Olivaceus

Common Name
Olive Python

Sex
Male and Female

Length
9 to 12 feet long

Quantity Available
2 adults

Bred By
Unknown

General Description
l have 2 adult Olive Python's, which a from Darwin NT and l have had the female since July 2000, and the male siince March 2004, they a both very placid and easy to handle, you would have seen plenty of photos of them both posted in threads on here, where l have stated that they roam freely around my home 24hours a day.

They both are eating large rats or medium & large rabbits, the female was born in December 1999, and the male was born in December 2001, the female has no scaring or injuries on any part of her body, where the male has a few markings on his body, all from rubbin againt's objects such as logs and tree branches when shedding.

l am not willing to offer them to any Pet-Shops or Reptile Dealers or anyone with a Demonstrator Licence, l would prefer to see them go to a private keeper who as 12 months experience in keeping and breeding large Australian Python's, they would be best suited to someone who already has Olive Python's, and wants to introduce some new blood-line into their breeding collection.

l am willing to freight at buyers expense, but l warn you it wont be cheap because of their weight and large size, l most likely would have to use a Animal transport company to freight them interstate.

The reason why l am selling them is because l have decided that l have had enough of the Reptile Scene, and its now time to move on and enjoy other hobbies or interest in mylife, l just don't think the Reptile scene is what it use to be like, before 1999 and beyond, these days its more about money than love or passion, and there is to many Reptile's with health issues, or have been cross-breed on purpose, just to create some new color phases, so they can get more money from what there breeding, rather than stick to the original color phase natually, with breeding pure and un-related Reptile's.

Willing to Freight?
Yes at buyers expense

Contact Details
[email protected].

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Last edited:
My 2 lovely adult NT Phase Olive Python's are both now sold, l will sincerely miss them both once they leave my home, lease they will be going to a good home where they will be well looked after and care for 100%.

l have decided to go-ahead and purchase another 2 juvenile NT Phase Olive Python's, l just cannot see myself without a pair Olive Python's, they would have to be the most placid Australian Python, you would want to keep either for breeding or as a pet.

l know l will miss them both so much, least the new keeper has said to me, l'm welcome to come and visit them when ever l like to, thats very nice of them to say.

The only other Australian Python l would keep would be either a Woma or Black-Headed, cause they also are very placid to keep in captivity.

Least my 2 large adults will be going to a lovely home, where my female will have 2 other males, and my male will have 1 other female to breed with, l cannot say or mention who there going to, that is confidentail, they don't wish to have their name mention at all.

Cheers,

Les,:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back