Obesity at its best - Nephrurus Laevissimus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Reaction score
Hey

One of my females hadn't been out for a while so I took this couple of quick snap shots. She is a virgin & I decided not to breed with her this season past.

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 229
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 156
Hehehe!!! What a little porker! I'm picking mine up next weekend!! So excited!

:0)

i alwasy thought they store the fat in their tail? gravid maybe?!

my beardy could compete with that,..!! ;)

cute pics though! :)

No, N.laevissimus all have tiny little tails, you are thinking of N.levis

your right! sorry i dont even own geckos! ill shut up now

Awesome Troy, what a little fatty.. She is definitely living off the fat of the land at your place... Excellent.. I love them fat... always makes me feel good to see healthy happy and fat animals...
She is a lovely specimen

"makes me feel good to see healthy happy and fat animals..."

Keeping in mind of course that there is a limit where fat animals stop being healthy and happy...

:lol: :lol: i bet she can,t climb glass or run around the ceiling of the house what do,s she eat K F CRICKET:lol: CHEERs

:lol: :lol: i bet she can,t climb glass or run around the ceiling of the house what do,s she eat K F CRICKET:lol: CHEERs

I don't like her chances of climbing glass even if she was skinny, check out her feet/toes they're terrestrial and don't have "pads"

Liking these geckos more and more everytime i see them. Awsome gecko troy, have you had any trouble keeping them?

Cheers,

Jason

Thanks all.

@ Jason - well they are a skiddish species I must say, however I haven't had any problems...YET....touch wood. I have 3 x other females & 1 x male & they have been breeding & laying fine for me this season so far. So far 3 x juvies out (eating fine) & 18 x eggs to hatch.
The female in the pic I didn't breed this season at all.

Troy: will you be selling the hatchies off or raising them to a 'safe' age (I was told 10months) and then selling them??

Damn Troy, you'd never let your animals go hungry.

3 months of age seems the normal safe time to freight out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back