October APS meeting in Taronga zoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where will we meet again?

We could always just keep an eye out for Bryony's handbag. Very stylish and unique.

Are we going to get to ride the tortoises and elephants and that cable car? Picnic lunch?
Looking forward to meeting all you guys too, some for the first time. Especially my vintage type people.

We deserve a look behind the scenes. We would appreciate it more than most. If you want you can tell them there's an old lady coming and her lengthy (because I'm not planning on carking it just yet) dying wish is to hold all of their reptiles. Use me I don't mind.

Just a word of advice - keep Bryony away from mechanical exhibits, she has this fetish - - - ? !
:)
Muddy

earthmother said:
Use me I don't mind.

don't worrie afro will make good use of you i'm sure....
down boy!

earthmother said:
Just a word of advice - keep Bryony away from mechanical exhibits, she has this fetish - - - ? !
:)
Muddy

he he he rapping spiders are cool!

lol - or wrapping spiders...?? I laughed so hard I almost spewburped.

and that big Funnelweb that we were going to suspend you in the fangs of, and the red back toilet that played the redback toilet seat song, and that Lifelike mechanical Iguana they tricked you with.

Lol, funday that was.

I have some conections on the inside of the taronga zoo herp area, as a result of the work experience there. If we went wednesday then we could see them feeding all the snakes......as it is feeding day. We could get them to feed the exotic lizards i reckon.

Regards Ether

Ether we can't go wednesday becaose many people will be traveling distances. Africa is comming from Melbourne. But if you can organize somebody to show us behind the sceene or some short reptile talk, I am sure that we all will appreciate this.

Ahh of course....i will be at school. Stupid suggestion. Um yeh i might be able to. Not sure if they would remember me though. Depends how many of there would be. I suspect that there would be a great number of us so ime not sure. I'll see what i can do.

Regards Ether

And I would everybody to notice that I corrected my speling on Taronga. My son Adam is giving me to much trouble for my speling and refusez to fix spelcheck on APS. But I don't think that spelcheck would pic up my ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back