Oedura Marmorata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Yesterday was clean-up day and I thought I would give it a shot at taking some half decent pics of my Shark bay Oedura marmorata pair (Marbled Velvet Geckos). This locality form of O.marmorata are simply spectactular and literally massive in gecko standards. My male also shows some very nice light colouring, know that these were day time photos and not night time so the animals were not in the happiest mood either.

Please feel free to add pics of your own. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I am in love with my geckos, as you know shawn and its all your fault!

Lol...

Mrs I

xxx

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment python blue. Nah, he's not a hypo, just a very light animal. He has his moments where he goes darker but 90% of the time he is very light, he gets even lighter at night time.

Taryn: Very happy you got some animals, we will be able to organise trades in the future. Yours are very nice aswell. Photos just cannot do these animals any justice what so ever.

Wow Rocket and Mrs I, your geckos are awesome and great-looking!!! :)

Come on, nobody else has any pics they could share? Would love to see more pics of either captive or wild animals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back