Oh, and did I mention?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_Archibald

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Apart from the prick of a time I'm currently going through (subsequently forcing the sale of most of my herps), I would like to thank the idiot who stole my big female Bells phase Lace Monitor.

At first I assumed she may have escaped. On realising that I'd spent a month making it escape-proof, I did some hunting around. Some damage was sustained to the pit that was obviously made by some sort of tool. Not sure when it happened and unfortunately neighbours saw nothing.

Along the "security" thread theme, cameras were useless as the control unit blew up in the storm recently (although it was on a surge control powerboard).

Simon Archibald

Thats terrible Simon, I hope you find the a$$hole that did this.

I'll tear him a new one if I do Daz. Bloke up the road has an enclosure in his backyard that has a huge branch installed in it. Went very quiet when I asked what it housed and I couldn't see inside it. He didn't have that enclosure a coupla weeks ago.

Simon Archibald

call the police mate thats enough for suspision

That's just too easy, he couldn't be that dumb ??

Ricko I'm more keen just to go and see if I can spot what's in there...I can see it from behind his house without me knowing.

Wrasse...to be honest I hope it is with him...would make getting it very easy (and revenge very painful).

Simon Archibald

Yep, I am with Ricko on that one. If he his innocent then he has nothing to hide or worry about. I would be devastated to loose that lacey,she was a beautiful example of a bells and would more than likely have bred for you this year too Simon.

get him good mate :twisted: he prolly got the pit idea from u 2. wan&er

Would be nice to finally see someone get their own back after stealing someones stuff. If it is him Simon, tell the cops you'll deal with it and we will all come up there and beat the guy senseless.

Hey Simon, if i get to see you next Friday (have pmd you) I will park my bike right outside and waltz in to his yard. I love all my reptiles and any low life that steals any animal dosnt deserve ANY consideration. :twisted:

if the chance the guy does have the bells I'll come up and sort things out right I just need some gloves a baseball bat and some k9 and we sort him out. :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

farmdog thats aweful nice of you mate to say that but if you came into my yard dressed like that i would laugh lol

farmdog thats aweful nice of you mate to say that but if you came into my yard dressed like that i would laugh lol
when I'm done i'll be the one laughing :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :shock: :shock:

Thanks for all the angry support guys :) Like I said I'll wait and see...always best to give the benefit of the doubt...I'm just pis*ed she got stolen in the first place.

Simon Archibald

RE: Oh,and did I mention?

Sorry to hear to about your loss Simon, was the animal micro chipped??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back