Oh, and did I mention?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Oh, and did I mention?

That really sux Simon! Geez some people give me the irrates!!!! Nothing like hitting a bloke while he's down! :( I'm sorry to hear it mate!

farmdog said:
I just need some gloves a baseball bat and some k9 and we sort him out. :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

Did you mean to say KY?? Cos I wondering what sort of insertion proceedure you are contemplating with the surgical gloves and a baseball bat? :roll: :lol: :lol: If you do, make sure you take a video along! :lol: :wink:

RE: Re: RE: Oh, and did I mention?

If you do, make sure you take a video along!

We could sell the video on here moosey and make a squillion....LOL, may even get Simons lacey back.

It is sad to hear that happens, Simon. Why don't you organise a lil' neighbourhood get together', involving that guy and a few of your mates. ;) I hope it is yours.It will make things a bit interesting :)

Haha thanks again guys...I took a stroll up behind his house not long ago and couldn't see clearly...unfortunately they were in the backyard so I had to be inconspicous :) Will check again later.

Simon Archibald

"Mongrels, god give'm mercy if they tried that crap on me.......lowest of the low, words cannot express my anger and disappointment in the stories i hear regarding the theft of anyones pets, damn scum!!!!........
Sorry this has happened to you Simon, it's best to keep cool mate, until you can get some info. The worst is it's probabily gone, but stranger things have happened.....
The truth is, it's somebody you know, seen your set-up, knows what ya got, think about it, your probably already onto it......hope you get it back, good-luck"

This sort of thing probably makes me more angry than anything else. These scumbags can't get their own animals and think they have the right to steal what others have, if you get it back give it a good feed of testicles, high in protein I think.

Simon,

Does this guy keep herps already? Or has he just built an enclosure in his back yard in the last coupla weeks?

:p

Hix

Hix,
It's just in a dog-run style enclosure...a huge branch in their is all. Can't think of any other type of animal that would be housed that way...also has a water bowl.

I'll be going up tomorrow for a closer look as I didn't get a chance this afternoon.

Simon Archibald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back