Oh, Turtle laying

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asharee133

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
you know, that turtle that i hit by accident that im looking after, turns out it had sex with a male turtle, and is now having eggs in a box. *** do i do!!! we have no incubator, no nothing!! help me PLEASE!

just called em, i feel so bad i woke the poor guy up :( he said just to lay a piece of damp paper towel under them until shes finished, oh i feel so bad the poor girl must be in so much pain!!

i have a photo of her injury. i will put that up. please guys, for this once, please dont be cruel to me, i know we should have avoided it, im in tears and i feel so bad already 100_2179.jpg100_2180.jpg

ok so is a qualified carer going to pick her up from you tomorrow???

are you incubating the eggs? where did you find her!? :-o maybe her wish prob. was to have you rescue her babies, I just finished watching stardust so Im all about fate atm even though im atheist and very skeptical.. but seriously, don't be upset, your doing all you can @ 3:50am :-o I hope she lives and gets to see them (if you incubate)...or make one up last minute with a heat chord

My friend kinda hit her with a car by accident, got a little Inc going with wet sand a heat mat and an egg carton to raise it. I hope she survives. She drunk some water through a spoon for me, and gave me a good throat puff so hopefully she will be okay, donks, I'm trying to find one in my town but there's not many people in this craphole that deal with the scaly kind. If not I got some work ahead of me. I have a damn good reason not to take her to a vet too unless the need really arises. I did work exp there and a galah came in with a broken toe, put it down, wild owl with the front of it's beak a bit chipped off, hey it got a jab. I want to see her rehabilitated if possible. But if not, it has to be done.

Good on you Ash for taking care of the poor thing, hope the eggs make it and that she recovers, I know I'd be in tears too x

That sucks ash, accidents happen, i hit a large coastal a couple of years back, i felt horrible, even when i trod on a garden skink yesty i felt like crap. Id say vet should be a safe option, i dont think its injuries would prevent it being released so in that case a vet probably wouldnt put it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back