Okay Smart Guy...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Marc (or anyone else), your turn. What snake is this....

45186K-Tropidosproei1.jpg

I agree with you africancichilidau :wink:

I should mention the snake in the photo belongs to a very friendly and helpful German keeper named Dick Visser. He's an excellent keeper and quite good with this species.

I cant be to sure but my guess is its a Waglers Temple Viper (Tropidolaemus wagleri) from around Sulawesi.

I cant be to sure but my guess is its a Waglers Temple Viper (Tropidolaemus wagleri) from around Sulawesi.

F@#ker! You're right, well mostly. It's a male wagleri and I'm not sure where it's from, but my guess would be Malaysia. That's were most of the ones you find in captivity come from. I guess next time I need to find something harder.

Its not like we can own them or see many of them. If you ask me its a bit biased with kevyn in Canada and marc having travelled all over the place. jk :D

Yeah I agree there quite entertaining. I have no idea what anything is but still fun.

Rattlesnakes hatch with a little button on the end of their tails. Like Morelia said everytime they shed they get alittle more on the rattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back