Okay Smart Guy...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks abit like an egg eater (Dasupeltis sp) put the full belly surgest that it isnt, probably an aquatic species? any clues

You have no idea how good it feels to give you this hint:

YOU ARE WRONG:D

Now a real hint. Hmmmm... think about an insomniac accountant. Too obvious?

I found a photo of it but it wasnt the same snake, I am still looking....did you hear kevyn you havent won yet...lol :lol:

I know I haven't won yet because you already guessed what it is, though you seem to believe you're wrong. Acording to the source of the photo the snake is infact a night adder (causus rhombeatus). My search begin for another one Marc :twisted: :wink:

MM, you cant really tell the age of a rattler from counting rattle segments since they will shed twice a year as adults more often as growing juvies and then how often can depend on climatic conditions, stress, health/injury, etc. Thus this would turn out to be rather unreliable. :wink:

I look forward to the next one kevyn, the night adder I have never really seen one before it was hard I wouldnt have got it without the clue..well done..lol....I find one for you guys(that means everyone) :lol: ,

everyone try this on for size....lol

Attachments

• marc_turn_ha_ha_ha.jpg
    marc_turn_ha_ha_ha.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back