Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on the topic, probably worth keeping an eye out for anything from John Montgomery (if he's breeding them this year).

I got a pair of Olives from him last year and they were absolutely fantastic. Also found him to be a pleasure to deal with which can be a little rare in reptiles.

the thing is you could say things alot nicer.

BACK ON THE TOPIC!!

Porbably just keep an eye on RDU, Herp Trader and the usual contenders. Good luck with you customers finding olives, IMO one of the best pythons to own :)

I for one am not willing to take someone's unproven claim as truth. I've talked to Roy a few times I don't get the impression he'd do something to jeopardise his business like that.

Roy also sells animals for other people and takes a commission base.

Perhaps this is one of those times and he didn't see the animal before it was shipped.

I have dealt with Roy and found him to be quite good. He rang to make sure they had arrived ok. I did lose 1 gecko and informed him of this and he said he would replace it on my next purchase, which I thought was quite reasonable.
DELETED Repeted quote

i have bought 2 snakes from roy, i was very happy with the service and the follow up, i would happily deal with him again.

Roy is a good friend of mine, and a top bloke to boot.
If roy had of known the animal had mites i dought very much he would of sent it.
Roys a very busy man and employs a number of people, and has been said buys and sells alot on commission etc, this may have been the case in this situation.
Give Roy a ring if you have any problems matt and im sure he will come to the party.

BACK ON THE TOPIC!!

Porbably just keep an eye on RDU, Herp Trader and the usual contenders. Good luck with you customers finding olives, IMO one of the best pythons to own :)

Yeah that sounds like a plan mate.

Wow this topic is getting heated. From what i have got back in emails from roy he seems to be a very genuine bloke and down to earth. I also spoke to him by phone and he seemed very nice and informative.

Cameron

I would advice APS members to think befor posting any accusations. This is a open forum and we are not allowing that on our site. It is so eazy to ruin other people reputation by irresponsible posting.
Please don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back