Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazza369

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Everybody , Hope everyone Has a wonderful day i no i wont :D, and why im i up so early cause being 16 i only ever get around 4--5 hours Sleep so yep im up and full of beans ( and for my job i get up at 4am anyways.... sorry for getting off topic so please post and tell me what you guys got for christmas
Have a good One, Jarrod

Ipod Touch, Emrald on a golden stand, money, suitcase, shoes, makeup, toys and heaps more :D
(Mum only had two girls, so she spoils us both rotten) Suprisingly no reptiles yet :eek: but I'm not bothered :D

I got amazing gifts :) My mum got a new job, so she could spoil me :D Its such a difference from the salvo's gifts!

I'm making a pavlova with my new Brevile Red Mixer :) While waring my *real* lapis lazuli necklace :)

I love christmas!

Merry christmas mate. I got a pool table and brought myself a new pair of costals. :D:):D

I got some shirts, a hat, some coke glasses, poker kit, paid trip to melbourne and accomadation at the crown. With more to come. Im about to spend 5 days in a house boat on the hawksbury

I put my pav in the oven, and it looked great! It would have been so much harder if I didn't have my mixer :)

My new green cheeked conure, dad got me big day out tickets, some new drainpipe jeans, new pair of blue levis, some converse.. Many socks and undies!

Drinking roulette off the girlfriend :D

i got a pair of shorts lucky me!! anyway bought my son a sweat RC car so that makes up for it HA HA HA

I got ( am getting monday) a pair of Bredli's so excited cant wait to pick them up ....
We(myself and my husband) Brought our two boys a brand new laptop each they were so excited they and i was in tears ,,, that was their only gift from us and they got a stack of ps2 games off the outlaw .... so they are tickled pink llol .....

Merry Christmas APS, i got a yellow spotted monitor, a novel and paintball tickets. WOOO HOOO, I love paintball. Now off to go do the family thing. Have a great day everyone

Merry Christmas everyone.

So far I've got a mortar & pestle, Sanity gift card, Season 1 & 2 of Dexter, Season 2, 3, 4 & 5 of Grey's Anatomy, a watch, a DSI and a couple of games and a couple of other dvd's. Oh and the best present of all, an air conditioner!!

As of last year, every year and probably every year to come, I got nothing wooooooo

merry xmas everyone, i got an electric drumkit, with headphones and stool etc, a novel, a book of 101 things 2 do b4 u grow up. and my bro got 2 guitars!!! an electric and an acoustic (sp).

Will

:lol: Ssssnakeman!

The main beneficiaries of Christmas today was my tigers, red belly and adder who snacked on delicious Christmas mice :D I walked into the snakeroom dressed as a pretty lame Santa and said in a jolly voice "Hiss, hiss, hiss....who's up for some of this?" :p They all gobbled their meals in delight! :D

i got a 24 inch exo terra enclosure and some stuff for my geckos, my husband bought himself a 3 tier 4ft enclosure and some accessories to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back