On the home stretch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireplace ??!! I didnt know ruins had fireplaces :) I'll take some more 'up close' pics over the weekend, it looks like we should have some good weather for a change.

awesome job!! there are some talented people out there *sigh* god luck with the health and my guess for the OMG tank would be a stonhenge tank ( although i always think of stonehenge when i look at any tank lol

Nope, no Stonehenge :) you'll have to give it a go one day, it's fun ..... In a frustrating way. And the health is almost back to 'normal' whatever that is LOL

Absolutely top class DIY,might need action figure like Indiana Jones or Lara Croft.

Thanks, Don't laugh but I did actually think about a 'tomb raider' theme, I was seriously hooked on the game at one point :) and no, it's not the next theme!

top job mate, if i had an enclosure like that i would be inventing diapers for snakes,lol....too purdy to crap on haha

ROFL, It won't be as bad to clean as it looks, the ferns are plastic and all horizontal surfaces (shelves) are flat and have a lot of layers of pond sealer to make cleaning as easy as a wipe over. The vertical surfaces have a pool tile sealer to stop urine soakage (and it's matte finish as a bonus.) All the little nooks and crannies in the tree trunk have also been well filled with pondtite.

It not a small enclosure and I can easily sit in it width ways and stretch my legs out straight without the hides in there, (im 167cm tall) so the " small fiddly bits" are not as small or fiddly as they may look.

Looks cool! you have obviously put a stack of work into that. Not my style, but I think it looks great anyway, very creative.
I like the shape of the cabinet, I am thinking of using the same shape for a new EWD enclosure, but with glass at the sides and sliding glass on the front.

what are the dimensions, roughly, height and width, and width across the doors? Do the doors give good access to all of it for cleaning etc

Ta, it was actually fun to do -most of the time- The door opening is 108cm, I haven't bother measuring anything else apart from the depth, (it will fit through a standard door) I'll try and remember to grab other measurements this weekend

This is the enclosure those handles are going on? Certainly has been a while :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back