One for the Ray Hoser fans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that this sort of stuff is allowed? I can't understand how a person can get away with what I would term cruelty to animals! :twisted:

I for one will not be buying any more of his books. Maybe hurting the pocket will make him re-think his strategies? :x

nah - wouldn't work shamous. He'd just invent more people to take his side. What he needs is a perpetual Ray Hoser anti-fan club heckling at him and displaying pictures of snakes taped to wooden blocks and displaying other various items of stupidity that he has done.

i am a raymond hoser fan.

i don't care what is said. he's a far better role model than some other "leading herps" i know.

read his books, hell, just get on his website, once you read up a bit more, you'll see he's a top bloke.

i take people on face value, not speculation (spelling?)

there are pics on his own site of strapped down snakes getting their sac's ripped out err i mean removed.. with no anesthesia.. how could anyone who cares for reptiles or any animal think he's a "top bloke" or a "role model"...... sorry but i just dont see it.. JMO
Megz

i'm gunna be frank, and i don't want to argue with anyone, so i'll say what u have to say, and leave it a that.

after reading his books and majority of his website, i have found him "in general" to be a patriot of australia, and a patriot of herpetology.
he has seen all sides of the spectrum, has supplied the herping world with a massive wealth of infomation, has seen more than you or i ever will, has dealt with tough times as a result of being in the lime light. he comes across a bit shabby, but if your every move was being watched by corrupt police and the media, you'd look shabby too.

if every mistake i ever made was publicly torn to sheds by the media, i'd be herp public enemy number 1. just like everone else.

LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

suddenly a rock sailed out of the crowd and hit the sinner on the head and killed them stone dead, Jesus turned to the crowd and singled out an old woman in blue robes, "sometimes I really hate you mum".

We're all laughing now, but what's gonna happen when some ultra right wing religious nut reads that one....

we have annoying people like that over here !...... Mark O'Shea.....i have unfortunatly met him & in my personal opinion he IS one of the biggest arrogant, big headed, rude, inconsiderate Arsewipes that i have ever had the displeasure of meeting and trying to talk to. :?

Kris said:
We're all laughing now, but what's gonna happen when some ultra right wing religious nut reads that one....

UMMMMMM WHO CARES :twisted:

look at the end of the day those of us that have been into Herps for many years now and know anything about them and him find him to be an egotisticle, mineiacle, borish fool with no idea. As for his claims of Police harrasment that he goes on with well..........I can tell you first hand that if it were true and they wanted to get him they would have by now. I personally don't find him Knowledgable at all and in fact I find some of his practices (be they past or present) to be strange, Un-necessary and down right cruel. Tell you what Aztech why not let me strap you down and cut some of your guts out with nothing for the pain and see how you like it???? Oh but don't worry I will reassure you by saying it doesn't hurt at all so you'll be fine. He is a fool.... Hear that Hoser In my opinion you are a fool or is that tool??? Oh well something rythming with it

Yeah they are great role models.........i mean..........what idiot drives around africa at night looking for snakes on the road and when you find one......without correct identification.....picks it up......and then is surprised when he gets bitten !! and then subsquently rushed to the nearest hospital !.....good old mark o'shea....i watched it on tv...laffed so much i nearly cried. what a 24 carat dork :lol:

lol yeah I seen that to. The best part was the way he stood there for a minute wiping his face and looking at his hand trying to work out if he got bitten or not lmao

Azztech said:
LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

Ummmm gimme a go! 8)

For a start the reason he is watched by supposedly corrupt police is because he is a police corruption whistleblower - he himself alone is asking for the attention. It'd be a bit like wanting to become a nark in amongst an underworld mob, he has good reason to be worried, very worried. Anyway, that's his prob. He also likes to munch whole lettuces in the back of VHS meetings, he's an attention grabbing freak! :lol:

The worst and singlemost thing about Ray Hoser is his "surgery practices", they are completely unethical! Someone on here had mentioned earlier as to why the RSPCA hasn't become involved due to Rays butchery with these animals- and the simple answer is, they aren't interested! Why they aren't interested is anyones guess and a clear reflection of the RSPCA's double standards when it comes to petshops and reptiles in general. How someone with absolutely NO training in veterinary proceedures (other than his own numerous fumblings) can get away with performing such operations is way beyond me. You'll find he may be a great guy, a fantastic bloke to talk to and knowledgable blah blah blah, but it still does not change the fact that his venomoid practices are cruel and unwarranted and simply performed to make him look like a bigger man whilst he is performing shows! You wanna see a freak show involving butchered animals- go and see one of Rays shows! End of story! :evil:

Cruelty to animals.................. The qld beardies was certainly cruelty to animals, all of his animals are healthy.
This topic has been done to death, revived done to death that many times. How would I like it if someone strapped me to a board and cut me open? Probably wouldn't like it all that much. Pain for the animals....... pain of a thread. Hoser has no knowledge......... More than most on here. Stevo likes milk............. So what it's his choice. Venomoids suck............. so do taxes. Sense and sensibility........... say what?
Anyone understand me?

who really cares

SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back