Only In America :$

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you trying to say that because i am muslim, i cant say they are stupid ? Thats how i understand the whole pot and kettle thing?
I neither knew, nor do I care about your religious affiliation. I also do not understand why you brought it up.
I was mealy pointing out that
A/ The same thing happens in Australia, especially on Boxing day. There was mayor problems about 10 years back and will probably occur again.
B/ The evidence suggests that the reported killing was a hoax.

Wait, i brought it up because it was mentioned in the thread.. Btw i can send you links to dozens of videos and articles where thousands of Americans state their stupid views and ideas about different countries , people, religions amongst other things and the crap that comes out of their mouths is unbelivable. But i cannot say stupid when thousands of them fight over shoes? So the whole kettle and pot thing is because it happened in Australia? Umm Ok

Another 'joke' ?

Though exotic_doc appears to be a simpleton who types based on what he thinks people will want to see on this forum, he's now managed to offend every Aussie who has married or cares for an American. I think the 2011 Stoopid Award trophy goes to exotic_doc for today's regurgitations.

So if you have a dig at a religion you are a racist, ignorant, child, but if you slander a whole nation and call all there citizens stupid you are a comedian because it is only a joke?

So if you have a dig at a religion you are a racist, ignorant, child, but if you slander a whole nation and call all there citizens stupid you are a comedian because it is only a joke?

Yes it would appear so.

What a masterpiece. All from a country that is so strict we can't even own a ball python pet or buy a can of pepper spray to protect ourselves from the petty crime our country is rife with. LOL!!
You think we should own Ball Pythons?
/facepalm

Did you read my last posts?? I have tried to explain repeatedly it is not what i meant. I was commenting on the people fighting over shoes that is it. It was not aimed at the whole nation, or people that love and care for americans.
Boondocker thank you for analyzing my personality but mate clearly you dont know me neither do i know you. I dont comment what i think people want to see, so if you think im stupid from one post that was misunderstood then thats up to you i couldnt care less as long as i make sure what i meant is clear. Junglepython2 have you seen how many times people have joked about religion and things like that? I linked two threads just off THE FIRST PAGE and i laugh at these like anyone else so im not on a racist ignorant hunt. I will state it again for those people that are having a crap christmas and just want to do dig into someone, or those that clearly had an issue on my stance in another thread and came to take it out here. I MEANT THAT THE PEOPLE FIGHTING OVER SHOES ARE STUPID, I DID NOT MEAN THE WHOLE OF AMERICA !!! Now does anyone else have m0re opinions and ideas about me? Hit me a pm i would be more than happy to sort it out with you. Btw boondocker, umm ball pythons and pepper spray? ummm Im a simpleton ;)

Last edited:
Mate, i apologized for pasting that quote on here saying it wasnt what i meant. I was only talking about that specific story and i apologized for that as well. I wont bother saying it again so you know what, think whatever you want. There is only a number of times i can say sorry i was misunderstood...
i did apologize for that quote if it did offend.

Chaser's War - How Stupid Are Americans? - YouTube

Racist Americans - The Chaser's War On Everything - YouTube

Clever Americans - YouTube

Umm lol

Last edited:
Wow this hole is really starting to get very deep.Someone best just STFU before it gets even deeper.

I'm confused, there are posts going back years on APS with the same title and similar posts with different titles, telling the same kind of funny stories and saying or inferring the same things as Exotic_Doc about Americans as a whole and everyone replying to them is agreeing and having a good laugh, so why is it that this post is all of a sudden perceived as racist and offensive. I think it is very sad that the western world is so dependent on stuff that this kind of thing would happen and yes it is stupid. They're not fighting over food or water, they're shoes made by one of the most unethical companies in the world.

I'm confused, there are posts going back years on APS with the same title and similar posts with different titles, telling the same kind of funny stories and saying or inferring the same things as Exotic_Doc about Americans as a whole and everyone replying to them is agreeing and having a good laugh, so why is it that this post is all of a sudden perceived as racist and offensive. I think it is very sad that the western world is so dependent on stuff that this kind of thing would happen and yes it is stupid. They're not fighting over food or water, they're shoes made by one of the most unethical companies in the world.

People's blood boiled over a previous thread, so they came here. Ive found 5 threads exactly like mine ;) all good. Watch those videos and just laugh like i am...ALQUEDA is a wing of the masonic order he says rofl....

P C anybody?????

Chill out and enjoy christmas whoever you are wherever you are.
Stay safe and whatever you do dont fight over shoes... Its just plain stooopid

I love that Chasers episode.

LOOOL, theyre soooo funny. Ive watched that episode like 50 times since it came out haha, every time i get stitches haha :)

P C anybody?????

Chill out and enjoy christmas whoever you are wherever you are.
Stay safe and whatever you do dont fight over shoes... Its just plain stooopid

:) Merry xmas to you mate and hope you have an awesome day, full of joy and happiness.

So you don't understand how you are being a hypocrite or who Ramsayi is talking to. Wow who would have guessed it seems Americans aren't the only dumb ones. Crazy.

Nah not dumb mate. I understoood thats why i apologized because it was NOT INTENDED ( for the fourth time), and yes i got who ramsayi is talking to just gonna ignore it i can just turn to him and say GF'D you DH but nah wont bother ;) anyone can type a couple of abbreviations and viola. I know tell me about dumb, still people dont want to accept it after ive said it four times. Anyways, going to spend some time with the family on this special day, ill leave you guys to finish kicking sh$t around....All my time on this site i have tried helping people, i have always respected people and offered help in any way i can, now because of a quote that i apologized too and deleted some people want to come and beat their chest and jump up and down...Like you mr Zack, ive never had any interaction with you on this site, ive never even read a post from you but here you are lecturing me like your the son of god

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back