Only In America :$

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that was nothing...This was much more American

Walmart Pepper Spray: Woman Injures 20 Shoppers Waiting For Black Friday Deals At Los Angeles Store

For any Australians wishing to travel to America/understand American culture. Just know that their is NOTHING more American than pepper spraying a group of people at 2 in the morning on Black Friday as you hysterically stampede towards the half priced Xbox at Walmart.

Mate, i apologized for pasting that quote on here saying it wasnt what i meant. I was only talking about that specific story and i apologized for that as well. I wont bother saying it again so you know what, think whatever you want. There is only a number of times i can say sorry i was misunderstood...
i did apologize for that quote if it did offend.

Chaser's War - How Stupid Are Americans? - YouTube

Racist Americans - The Chaser's War On Everything - YouTube

Clever Americans - YouTube

Umm lol

Well to be fair atleast we didn't have an apocalyptic riot in one of our cities because we lost a hockey game( cough cough Vancouver Canada)

But still the general point should be...that while America has some serious morons...People in general are stupid everywhere.

As for religion.. I believe only 4 percent of Americans consider themselves "atheists or non-believers" which is extremely low compared to almost all of the western world( I believe Australia is like 20 percent atheist or something around there) but, its pretty obvious who Americans really worship and it's not Jesus...It's that brand-new plasma tv/xbox/car etc.

"I won't really give my life for Jesus but I'm damn sure coming out of Walmart with that half price black Friday xbox over my dead body!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
You think we should own Ball Pythons?
/facepalm

Yes, to say the least, I think Australians can be trusted with ball pythons. Our laws are utterly absurd. I do recognise that it is difficult for some people to conceive the absurdity, due to having known no different in their lives.

Boondocker said:
I think Australians can be trusted with ball pythons

Haha, good for you. But... no. I'm glad we've taken so long to have crappy overseas animals here (jags). The test now is to see if it becomes like places overseas with everything bred to everything. Let's hope... but yeah. I doubt a lot of people can be so honest when there's so much $$ in it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back