ooooh bredli's are sooo nice !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilemart

Reaction score
I've been looking for a good bredli breeder (I know of Tremain and SouthernX) for some nice hypos.. after checking out various pics on the net I'm really in two minds about the whole hypo/classic thing now.. some of the 'classics' look just as nice IMO. Anyway, checkout some pics below, some may have come from this photogallery.

Nah stuff the hypos, the first two shots of the Bredl are simply awesome! Why purchase a Bredl that doesn't display the typical bredli colouration?????? Hypos don't really do anything for me.

My bredli is a 'classic' (what the hell is that anyway?) and I think she is the most gorgeous baby on the planet, I agree wtih moose, no hypo's! :)

classic i think you'll find is "with black" pigment, hence why hypos are without black :)

I cant explain what I mean lol!

All 'classic' bredli's can throw 'hypo' offspring, I think what I meant by the "what the hell is that anyway?" comment was there is no such thing as a classic and hypo, one is just different from the other (although the difference can be from $300 to $500 haha)

lol! That makes no sense, I really need to go home, its too late in the day to think

my classic fella is nice lookin, i wreckon he'll colour up nicely atm hes a redish brown hopefuly more red less brown but it dosent' really matter in the grand scheme of things :p

andrew

just have to say i would be very tempted to get a bredli from roy pails:
http://www.pailsforscales.com.au/pythons.htm

thats a red bredli :p

Nah, i'm a pure Hypo fan. As a new Bredli enthusiast, i've obviously spent quite some time looking at all kinds of Bredlis, and i'm just no fan of how they (classics) turn when they're older. Sure, they can look really good as yearlings, but as they age and as the melanin in their lower body becomes darker, they just look so off and horrible, mainly because there's just such a contrast between head and tail.

I'll keep my Hypo girlie thanks. She's beautiful.

I have to say hypo bredli don't do a hell of alot for me either, a strongly coloured classic bredli is IMO much nicer, black, white and red is an awesome color combination.

If it was consistent. But the contrasts son. The contrasts are the killer! If the black outline was constantly say, 1 inch thick around every white part, then they'd look fantastic, but when the black 'bleeds' through the tail as they get older, they lose their charm. In my opinion of course.

I think the reason hypos are so popular is because they are usually so bright. If you can find a 'classic' bredli that is just as brightly coloured, then there's no beating that.

reptilemart, thanks for picking my bredli to be amongst the photo's Lol, I think generally people who own regular bredli's will say they prefer regular, people who own hypo's will say they prefer hypo's and people that own both will say they prefer hypo's(i have both). But in the end it is just personal taste so get what does it for you.

I find the hypos kind off boring to look at, I like the deep red ones. Mine look kind of brown but i love them all the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back