ooooh bredli's are sooo nice !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of Bredli today.. they are just gorgeous! I haven't got any pics yet as I'll give them a few days to settle down. I've attached one bad pic that I took through the plastic of the click-clack.

..........I wonder what's going to happen when the missus finds out :oops:

hehe.. me thinks there will be a few more words said than that, and that they will be of a very different nature. She should forget about it in a few days though.

gee i never thought that bredlis were that nice but some of them on here are fantastic!

waruikazi said:
That first shot is awsome mr moreliaman sir! is that stripe genetic? If it is i'm assuming co-dominant?? Tell us more... That is a Bredli GOD!!!

LOL thanks waruikazi, it would be nice, but i doubt it ,well..... nothing came out suggesting it in the last clutch anyway, but the pair have been seen mating a few times last month so you never know ......next clutch !! (always look on the bright side of life ....yeah?) :lol:

Trueblue Thanks, from what ive seen on here mate, youre not short of a few quality snakes yourself :wink:

Hugster.....that hypo is lovley, is anyone on here working with the hypo strain ?

cheers
mark
gen152.gif

I have to agree, thats an awesome hypo hugsta! Some other great lookers in here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back