Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan93

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm about to send out me applications for me licence soon and i want a project to do. the project i want to do is a bank of 3. imensions: 5ft x 4ft x 2.5ft = H x L x W=. the two bottom enclosures underneath will be 2ft x 2ft x 2.5ft each. I will put a picture of the design for you too have a look and tell me your opinoins about it.

In it i want to keep a beardie or 2 and i am ifing in the big section for a olive pythons (liasis olivaceus) or a diamond python ( morelia spilota spilota). Is there a possibility you can show me your setup for these reptiles. thank you

Attachments

• enclosure desgin.jpg
    enclosure desgin.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 49
damm it ruined me image but where the lines have rubbed out there is a line there?

look preety good.i can arrange to get some pics of a few enclosures with beardies in them

hey ryan go to my avatar there is a few threads with my enclosures big 1 is my diamonds and the other 2 for my coastals

Hey thanks dazza i just had a look at your enclosures and well done with the building.

Trust me im serious about keeping these reptiles in top condition. I have got like 10 or 12 pages of care sheets for olives and a whole lot more for beardies and all. the care sheets have like housing, temps and a whole range more

Ryan a diamond python would be best suited to a taller enclosure as they are arboreal and love to climb ......

most snakes like climbing i know mine do especially the diamond .i am going to build another 1 soon for the coastals probably 6 ft wide 4 ft high maybe 5 ft by 2ft deep as 1 enclosure divided into 2 which will be 3 x 4 x2 ft each

ok thank your for all your opinons i have a rough idea for the diamonds and beardies but what about olives.

Thanks guys i will see what i can do. 1 more thing what is the best wood to use people use particle board or mdf, but i want a more natural look like plywood or something simular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back