Opmv ponderings !!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were using only 1 to 2 litre containers you would certianly have a problem. This is what I did use when I first started as dollars were tight. As I have advanced I have found that 5 litre container would be recommended as minimum,as you say for temp gradient plus comfort of snake. Depending on type of snake a larger container may be required, an example of this would be BHP's.
Thanks Ian.

In that sense i do agree with you Baben, a 1 or 2 litre container is way to small. The smallest containers i use for the likes of anteresia are 7 litre tubs, which a good temp gradiant can easily be acheived.

l do believe its possible, but the trouble you would have to go to [imo] would not practical plus the expense.....solar 17 [Baden].......[/FONT]

Simply poke more ventialtion holes and have floor heating that is insulated by paper or card board. Cbf posting proof, but it isnt really that hard to do. I use tubs around 1 litre(havnt measured them) for hatchling Antersia, but move them on to larger tubs once a few months old. Then again insulating effectively and safely isnt something everyone can do, even if Krudd thought they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back