Orange Pepper Female x Caramel male - Just Hatched

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem mate, yea these animal have hypo in them as orange peppers have hypo coastals in them, they are nice animals and if i wasnt saving for a house id have some in my collection,

i think people should buy these as ive seen in flesh and they are amazing animals

It is is bit hard to see what you have these guys housed in, are they the hatchies or photos of parents as younger snakes?

The photos of hatchies are great & allmost look RPM. It was asked of me the other day what my Hypos come from & what form they take. All that I can awnser is that I have bred from a line that I have handpicked from the last few years breeding.

SO what is a Hypo? check it out.

They are certianly nice snakes. Can we see photos of the parents NOW.

---------- Post added 27-Dec-10 at 07:31 PM ----------

Sorry My wife Paula has just pionted out that the adults are what looks like hathies in a bowl.

Up to date photos of parents still would be good.
Cheers Ian.

MR_IAN_DAVO,
Given that Womaman has pictures of his female OP wrapped around this season's clutch of eggs i think it would be fair to say the photos are quite recent...

I don't want to get knee deep in the whole "Is this a Hypo, What is a Hypo" debate but because you seemed confused what certain animals are, and to answer your above questions...

This is an Orange Pepper (RPM)..

aps27.jpg

THIS is an average RPM..

aps29.jpg

THIS is a Caramel Coastal..

aps8.jpg

And THIS is a Hypo Coastal...

HypoC4.jpg

HypoC.jpg

Sorry to hijack your thread Womaman. The parents are beautiful animals and those hatchies i'm sure will mature into some stunner's. ;)

Minka all good hijack away.. Some people get a little confused! On page 1 of this thread when it started there are 5 pictures of the parents, in future I will put a name to each photo to double make sure people can read it twice as to see what they are.
Cheers for all the positive comments

I see that this adult pair is for sale now - will you only be working with the current hatchies instead of obtaining another clutch to see the variations?

This coming breeding season for me is a bit uncertain atm due to other job commitments.
I would love to keep going with these guys, but ill let someone else breed them instead.
All the Hatchlings are feeding strong, I roughly know what ill keep, but a brilliant line to have if your into your Op's..

minka.. is that duct tape on a heat mat inside the cage?.. nice animals guys...

aahhh yes jobs ...... that pesky thing that we need to keep doing to have money to spend on what we enjoy lol .... They are interesting looking hatchies that's for sure. It will be good to see their colours/patterns develop as they get older. Hopefully they hold the nice contrasting pattern and don't go 'smudgy' on the lighter sections. Good luck!!!!

hey mate even though they are nice pythons pretty sure you need to subscribe before selling them. is in the best interest of the forum if you do

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice looking oeange peppers They seem popular at the moment good success rate on the hatchies too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back