our oldest member ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-A-X

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Over the last few weeks i have noticed we have quite a few 'late bloomers' (as one member put it,) join us. So I thought it could be fun to see who our oldest member is.and i'm betting we hear from Dipcdame and GrannieAnnie before we hit the 2nd page :lol:

Putting names and faces together was great.... thank you Emxlfamilyof4

I will admit to being an 'old fart' of 49....... and a half :) and i KNOW they're both older than me,

who??? ME??????? OKAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY......... I'm as old as my tongue, and a bit older than me teeth......... and hey, whaddya mean, I LOOK older than she does................. BLOOMIN CHEEK!!!!!

not if he's got falsies:lol: oh hang on seniors moment.......... thats not right Agggggggh

Nothing false here, its all me!

same here, its all me and starting to show signs of wear and tear, or should that be 'experience and wisdom" Nah, who am i kidding, nothing wise between these ears, its all sawdust

thats abi more solid that what I`ve got!!!

:lol: i'm not touching that with a 10ft pole, (or a 6ft russian)

come on lets have some numbers people, at the moment we are looking like a bunch of old seniles who can't remember what the subject was............. you be quiet Dipc......

WOOHOOOO, I win.......... both the Old chooks before page 2................. now lets see what the rest of you have got

SEE????? Its NOT me!!!!!!! heh heh

ANNIES the fossil!!!!!! teeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Age/Gender: 58
Female.gif

;)

Grannies still winning...........unless your birthday is between now and feb

Uuuummm.. What's this subject about again? I seem to have forgotten...:rolleyes:

I'm not quite with grannieannie or jaxrfm but bloody close to it :shock::lol:

All I can say is "I started out with nothing ... I still have most of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back