our oldest member ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jax, I don't shuffle...just ask Bev, she saw me doin a bit of skippin...more than she could do. :)

I know you don't shuffle, you would put a lot of women a lot younger than yourself to shame, but i figured i'd get a bite out of one of you two, :lol:
and it seems you are still 'unofficially' still our oldest APS member,

If you still hold the title at Xmas, i may have to ship a Tiara to you.....:p

I hope you aren't a crazy grannie who knits 24/7 and insists on going to bed at 5pm haha though from what I've read on other threads I seriously doubt you are!

I hope you aren't a crazy grannie who knits 24/7 and insists on going to bed at 5pm haha though from what I've read on other threads I seriously doubt you are!

ROFPMSL....... knits 24/7??????........in bed by 5pm :rolleyes: go and check out GA's photo album.......... you'lll see how 'sedate' our Queen GrannieAnnie is...... or isn't as the case may be:lol:

i know one thing is for sure

im the COOLEST member:D
who agrees lol

Hey, babe, we're almost twins. :p

I like that idea but it would be a surprise to my mum. hehehahahaha:D :D :D

Nice to be part of a community with such a broard range of ages......

Baz.......An oldie but a goodie....Just like you Annie....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Oldest

Afro would be right up there (sorry mate). Otherwise The Herp Shop's own Brian might possibly be the oldest.

ROFPMSL....... knits 24/7??????........in bed by 5pm :rolleyes: go and check out GA's photo album.......... you'lll see how 'sedate' our Queen GrannieAnnie is...... or isn't as the case may be:lol:

Hahah I am going to go look at her pics right now ! :D

I don't know how to knit....I rarely go to bed before midnight....though to be honest, my life's probably not terribly exciting. :) But when I'm with people I do like to have fun.... I say what I think, and I call a spade a spade, I'm pretty down to earth but not vulgar. I do what I like when I like, because over the years I've earned the right to not care what other people think of me. If people don't like me....it's their problem, I don't try to win popularity contests, I'm just me. :) and I love being me. :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMm now what is in my photo album, I've forgotten, better check it out myself. :)

Absolutely fritzi............ she's a bloomin whirlwind, believe me, I know.............. it was me she stayed with while here in SA................................. She has more energy than I'll EVER have!!!! LOL She just went non-stop for the whole week! you just ask Kakariki, or Jaxrtfm - they also have the stretched and aching muscles to prove it too!!!!

OI..... there's another OLDER than me too, remember!!!!! tee hee!!!!!!! besides, that was a compliment I was paying you, I know you never get them, and so I understand, old girl, how you wouldn't recognise one if it hit you in the face dear!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back